Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

WHAT THE H*** ?!.......

Started by b0rg13, December 24, 2008, 07:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frog

Quote from: alan on January 04, 2009, 09:34:58 AM
No, the value of the dollar is destroyed by continuously creating new dollars based on nothing.
Or not?

You got it. As soon as they stopped backing the dollar with something tangible (gold) it became backed by AIR, NOTHING, NADA, ZIP, ZILCH.
It isn't backed by anything tangible but a promise.
"When you change the way you look
at things, the things you look at change."

turbo

Hi frog i have seen this video and they are saying the same thing.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7065205277695921912&hl=nl

This means they can do financial injections one after another, but if money is air then the outcome will always be the same right...
I often think they replaced the nice gold coins we used to own with scrap metal coins not worth anything.

M.

frog

@marco

I did watch the Zeitgeist videos, I do not agree with some of the data that is presented, I cannot find any to back it up. But the stuff I did find data on was disturbing. Especially since I was taught school the opposite, i.e. LIED TO.

As for your comment on the gold coins, I agree, as I have watched many video on the US MINT and how they make coins themselves. most are "clad" in very, very little gold and the rest is a mix of metals to add the effect and feel of weight.
"When you change the way you look
at things, the things you look at change."

dankie

Quote from: frog on January 04, 2009, 08:51:22 AM
Can't EAT stainless steel.

There is only 2  ways to get out of this mess without being assimilated to an expendable indonesian slave worker .

1: Be a multimillionaire , and live elsewhere
2: Be extremely intelligent and figure out this overunity stuff so you can cut the chains of slavery

Not that it matters whatever you do , most americans have no savings or anything to protect anyways , crash or not they have nothing .

I wonder what is the % of americans who actually own gold ?

But I guess theres hope for them , they are talking of rebuilding americas industrial base . But that would mean you have to compete , that means cutting back on production costs . Americans will have to work like a frikkin indonesian kid @ 4$ a day .

The plasma T.V days are over , you will have to work for less , consume less ... America  will successfully be enslaved and become the new indonesia .

The few excellent individuals will figure out some way out of this throught overunity and create their own communities .Note that will not even be 0.1 % of all the people you see here blogging ...