Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Interesting video

Started by seekingknowledge, December 25, 2008, 06:40:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seekingknowledge

Anyone seen this yet? bessler wheel,  in one of the videos the wheel stops but in this one it dosnt appear to slow down to quick, the guy dosnt say if it is self running or not.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=2dGbJxPOvI0

TinselKoala

As usual we only see Mr. Hand pushing the wheel along. We do not see it starting from a standstill without a push. We also do not see a comparison experiment, showing the wheel's rundown time response to identical pushes, in two conditions: 1) with the weights free as in the video, compared with 2) the weights prevented from moving, stuck in the midpoint of their travel.

pese

Jes i seen it  before.sige is an motor +
(and 3 others)
no one go around with the cam
you cant shown the motor on the back site !?!?

In this wheel possible insid an moto + battery + an red reelais
that start the battery after first moving ...

devices like this ( but alltime faked i can produce dozends)

If i cant see betterone , i  can produce dozends.

GP
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

hartiberlin

Well,
paddyboytube  had already earlier
2 fake videos been made,
where he put a runner on a tilted table....

Well,I hope that this is not another fake ??
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

AB Hammer

He is fairly respected over on Bessler Wheel. & I email his brother from time to time. It spins for a long time, but it doesn't accelerate at this point, even though it seem like it wants to and put under a load, it will stop. It is still worth keeping an eye on. Even if it turns out not to have power it will still be cool.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan