Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cracking the Cold (Radiant, Negative) Electricity Code. WE MUST KNOW THIS!

Started by Magnethos, December 25, 2008, 12:13:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: Bob Smith on May 19, 2014, 09:46:27 PM
Thanks for the vids TK.  I don't have the expertise to give a definitive answer, but I do have some questions:
- I assume you're producing some kind of oscillation. Is it a series of voltage spikes or perhaps square waves? If it's the latter, what percentage of your duty cycle is "on" time and what percentage "off"?
- Once oscillations are above roughly 20,000 cps, electricity will not shock (at least in my experience). What kind of frequency are you dealing with in these videos?
- Is there any amperage in your circuits or are they pure HF HV?
- Is your bulb glowing hot (exothermic) or cold (endothermic)?

PS I'm not surprised you have such supposedly low page views, given what you've posted. It's impressive stuff. I doubt tptb would want the real numbers there.
Thanks for sharing the work.
Bob

Edit:  An afterthought: Is "cold electricity" just a wild goose chase scam? Nothing more than HV/HF?  Is the notion of tickling or "pinging" the spatial-temporal lattice, as Doc Stiffler calls it, just a wild goose chase?
RF burns can be very nasty. 

TinselKoala

Quote from: Bob Smith on May 19, 2014, 09:46:27 PM
Thanks for the vids TK.  I don't have the expertise to give a definitive answer, but I do have some questions:
- I assume you're producing some kind of oscillation. Is it a series of voltage spikes or perhaps square waves? If it's the latter, what percentage of your duty cycle is "on" time and what percentage "off"?
The transmitter produces a very pure sine wave in the output loop. The receiver receives this sine wave and delivers it to the light bulb (for the simplest AC receivers). That's why the bulb gets brighter: not only is the receiver actually producing higher voltage than the battery is supplying to the transmitter, but also it is happening at the HF produced by the transmitter, not just straight DC. More complicated receivers include a rectifier and filter stage for good stable DC output.
- Once oscillations are above roughly 20,000 cps, electricity will not shock (at least in my experience). What kind of frequency are you dealing with in these videos?
There are a couple of factors operating. One is the response of the human nervous system, another is the so-called "skin effect" where RF frequencies may not penetrate deeply into conductors. I have taken the discharge from a 2kW-class Tesla coil into a wrench held in one hand (to avoid the RF burn), the power running through or rather over my body, to an incandescent light bulb in the other hand, which, when pressed into the flesh of a volunteer, glows at full brightness... and neither of us feels a shock... but if the contacts aren't good and solid (wrench, bulb base) to the flesh, nasty RF burns can result at the point where the power is coupled to the body.
My power transmitter/receiver systems operate at between 350 and 800 kHz.
- Is there any amperage in your circuits or are they pure HF HV?
There is plenty of amperage in my circuits _and_ they are pure HF HV. There are 40 or 60 amperes of current circulating in the transmitting loop, which is why it has to be of such heavy wire construction, or even made of copper tubing or pipe. Should something go wrong in the transmitter, like a loose connection to the loop.... the mosfets will literally explode as all that reactive power is released all at once.
- Is your bulb glowing hot (exothermic) or cold (endothermic)?
It is still hot but I believe it is cooler than it would be at the same brilliance with DC power. I don't have any real data on this, though, just subjective impression.

PS I'm not surprised you have such supposedly low page views, given what you've posted. It's impressive stuff. I doubt tptb would want the real numbers there.
Thanks for sharing the work.
Bob
I don't allow advertising on my videos so I don't get the links and search-engine placements that others might get. Also, this forum here is just about the only place I ever post links to most of my videos.
Thanks for watching and commenting.
Edit:  An afterthought: Is "cold electricity" just a wild goose chase scam? Nothing more than HV/HF? 
In my opinion, yes. There is one "electricity". You can do all kinds of different things with it and you can certainly transmit or transfer lots of power without heating stuff up, if you know what you are doing.
QuoteIs the notion of tickling or "pinging" the spatial energy lattice, as Doc Stiffler calls it, just a wild goose chase?
Well.... yes and no. Stiffler is a master of the Red Herring and is really good at taking well-known and understood phenomena and demonstrating them out-of-context and giving them new and idiosyncratic names. He's got a loyal group of students, who are talking about ordinary things as if they were extraordinary, because they use their own peculiar language and so they can't see the common themes that run through everything.
On the other hand... the very best sound theoretical schemes for extracting real energy from the "wheelwork of nature" or the "zero point" have to do with polarizing the vacuum or changing the refractive index of space, and this requires extremely rapid and strong changes in the electric field in a small volume. Tickling the spatial energy lattice? I suppose you could describe it that way. Surfing the quantum foam, whatever. It's all metaphor anyway. Just don't get distracted by the Red Herrings.

eta: here's another one you might like: LEDs and a 90-volt neon in series, lit with just one wire.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBUfaYi02WI

Bob Smith

Hi TK
Thanks for taking the time to reply to my queries.  As you say, there is "one electricity."
Your use of HF HV AC reminds me of Eric Dollard's story about Tesla demonstrating the "dangers of AC" before the British Royal Society in 1893 or thereabouts, subsequent to Edison's demonization of AC in favour of DC. According to Dollard, Tesla allowed the AC (I assume it was HF) to light him up with a kind of ethereal aura before those assembled, and said something like, "you see gentlemen, the dangers of alternating current."  Thanks for sharing your work and opening my eyes to this possibility here and now. Perhaps the properties of AC aren't acknowledged enough, in favour of leading people down long esoteric rabbit holes.

If anything, your work (at least the 3 videos I watched from your post) shows that we still have a lot to learn about electricity, and perhaps there's really no need to describe it in other-worldly terms. The "cold" form is just one of its many properties.

You did mention, that...
QuoteOn the other hand... the very best sound theoretical schemes for extracting real energy from the "wheelwork of nature" or the "zero point" have to do with polarizing the vacuum or changing the refractive index of space, and this requires extremely rapid and strong changes in the electric field in a small volume.
I guess this is what I'm seeking to find more info on.  I've wanted for a long time to explore this side of electricity for quite some time, and would hope others would also join in here.

Thanks very much for your post. I enjoyed your videos and will check in your channel from time to time.
Bob

Bob Smith

geenee

Tesla's works is all about cold electricity.Other inventor place new name for patents,make more confuse.cold electricity create at switching time,sparking time,...,etc.cold electricity work with capacitor but if you need to make energy to use in normal electricity,you will need more complicated circuit.