Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Air - water electric generator

Started by Farid, November 14, 2008, 02:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Can it work?

Yes
2 (11.1%)
No
12 (66.7%)
Maybe
4 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Cloxxki

I recently saw a similar sytem proposed, where the air was contained in the buckets.
A weight acting as piston or similar feature on each buckets would on the way down be compressing the gas chamber, reducing total bucket volume. On the way up, the weight would be pulling on the air pocket, expanding it.
Adjusted properly, it's easy to thing that as long as the bucket's density is greater than water going down, and less when going up, you'd have perpetual motion.

Could a test with a single bucket already verify the function of the eventual device?
Say, a supple oversided gas-tight cover on a bucket, with a valve to administer extra water as needed. A weight attached to the center of the cover, so it will not remove itself, and use its weight to enhance bucket volume. Submerge, adjust cover size, water content and weight, and see if turning it upside down offers the desired effect.
We'd be looking for the most significant density differences, on either side of 1kg/l.

Using air bubble I'm afraid will not easily work for reasons offered: it needs to be compressed to get tot the required depth. Far-fetched idea such as under-pressurized steam machines come to mind to come up with bubbles of some kind. Not easy, small change of success.

An eventual prototype might need to be enclosed rather than in open water, to channel water flow and reduce viscosity losses.

lightend

why not have the water in a massive bucket and have holes in the bottom to fill expandable containers?

makes a bit more sense, why pump air down through water when you can suck it up from the bottom.

vasik041

To make it work you need phase transition.
E.g. if you use liquid air or electrolize to create bubles ;-)

lightend

currently homless, trying to get back to the uk, will start build once there