Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

This is the most amazing thing i have ever heard of!

Started by christo4_99, December 27, 2008, 02:49:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Godmode

Quote from: z.monkey on December 27, 2008, 05:04:14 AM
I think its a little deeper than that.  You define your reality with your thoughts.  When you achieve awareness of this fact you can begin to change your reality into what you want it to be.

The universe exists in the mind of the All.

All is mind...

You are spirit first and manimal second...

Couldn't have made better myself.

PYRODIN123321

SO, those of us with a wild imagination are held back by those with out much of one......not much news there....

By the way, what happens when a pschyopath >:( learns do things by thinking about them, what then?   ;D
Peace.

christo4_99

I think the context of the point being made is that a collective will can be implimented moreso than an individual will.the science behind it shows definately that peoples thoughts and feelings are affecting reality in some way although it is not clear to what extent.

christo4_99

Quote from: GraViTaR on January 04, 2009, 01:58:46 PM
Ever see the movie: "What The BLEEP Do We Know?"?

This is how it works:

There is an infinite number of universes where every quantum possibility is simultaneously taking place.

Example: In Universe A, you just stopped scrolling down the screen to read this post and you stopped with the bottom pixels of the letters in this sentence x number of pixels from the bottom of your monitor. In Universe B, you did the exact same thing, except the distance to the bottom of the screen is x-1, in Universe C, the number is x+1, and so on.

Every decision that can be made has a universe for each and every action that could result from that one decision.

Here is the cool part: If you get good enough, you can actually steer your "here and now" consciousness into the universe with the specific outcome of an event that you want.

People do this all the time. A good example of this is "prayer", especially when a large number of people are praying for the same thing. Another term for this is "mass consciousness".

When you get REALLY good at it, you can just snap your fingers and make things materialize right in front of you. This is called "magic", but all you are doing is steering yourself from the universe where the object isn't there, to one where that object was there all along.

This is why it is so important to always "think positive"!
this is the second time this has happened to me on this forum where i will post an idea and then someone will post a reference to the idea in another place...wow,incredible http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6227.0

reada

this kind of thing has been measured since years
princeton formerly kept it a secret - nowadays its known to the public as Global Consciousness Project

http://noosphere.princeton.edu/

it works by using little diodes build into computers - the computer is analyzing the random noise coming from that diode. The more diodes worldwide are significantly 'out of balance' the more sure the computer can tell that there is some global thing going on.

In my Life it works by 'Expecting to be the winner in the end' - well and the knowing that no one leaves here alive  ;D