Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

This is the most amazing thing i have ever heard of!

Started by christo4_99, December 27, 2008, 02:49:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PYRODIN123321

Peace.

wizardofmars

Quote from: GraViTaR on January 04, 2009, 02:14:54 PM
Just because you disagree with the man doesn't make him a "nutjob". Just say you disagree and move on.

This type of science is more than some people can handle. Instead of calling people names in intellectual frustration, do some research and learning so you can understand what these people are talking about.

It's not science (unless you mean sociology or psychology). It's barely even a theory because these nutjobs ravings generally aren't falsifiable by non-supernatural means.
It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness. - Chinese proverb

christo4_99

Religion demands faith,science requires proof...to accept one and deny the other is not what the world calls for...the universe is one no matter who or what tries to devide it and focus on it's extremes.Knowing that we all share the same fate,would this knowledge not bring us all together?It is the acceptance of all knowledge which improves us and not the acceptance of an "authority"...that only reduces us to sheep.