Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

GPS Enabled Mileage Tax Begins!

Started by goldenequity, December 29, 2008, 04:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jadaro2600

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on January 15, 2009, 08:54:12 AM
Yeah loner...and unless people secure their own food source and supply they will be forced to accept the V chip in order to buy food from 'the man'.

Once I have my food supply in place I can certainly get by without getting chipped to buy their dollar store crap.

Any health issues can be handled with the Beck protocol, Rife and Crock devices and hemp oil.

Regards...

..and once they find your food source, they'll attempt to tax it or replace it with other type of food, or require you to add things to it ...

PYRODIN123321

I know it's not "on topic" but this
kinda fits in the category of pulling the wool off....
most of you probably have already been convinced but, this is a good little piece on chemtrails

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bWxi7-NLFI

hey you should watch the new metallica video too CREEPY!
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7o716_metallica-all-nightmare-long_music

or just google "all nightmare long" by mettalica

its got Tunguska in it!!
Peace.

Cap-Z-ro

For easy future reference PYRODIN123321, you should post that info over on the chemtrails thread also.

We will have to grow indoors jadaro2600...else our crops will be contaminated by GE spores.

Regards...

jadaro2600

Absolutely weird.  And the strange thing is, they're auditioning for a zombie movie here in town...

Under martial law, there'll be no contesting anything they do.  It's military laws and we have no access to it.

Taxing someone by the mile is like putting a toll operator on your gas pedal.

The sensory overload from all of the latest news is intended to depress - the thing is, some people like it this way, like destruction, and like hearing about people die for oil and money.

Maybe they get high on it.

Barium carbonate, btw, its what makes fireworks green.  I stopped going to those shows because it's a constructive way of poisoning people.

The same said substance is used in mining for oil.

PYRODIN123321

all the vicarious information can be addicting..... :o
Peace.