Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

GPS Enabled Mileage Tax Begins!

Started by goldenequity, December 29, 2008, 04:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thaelin

And what happens if you don't buy gas at all?  If the vehicle is completely electric with on board
generators, that may give them a run for it. NUK NUK NUK!

thaelin

goldenequity

Quote from: Thaelin on December 29, 2008, 07:15:57 PM
   And what happens if you don't buy gas at all?  If the vehicle is completely electric with on board
generators, that may give them a run for it. NUK NUK NUK!

thaelin

Transponders will become mandatory.... they will tax on mileage.... your MOVEMENT!
they won't care if you peddle it like Fred Flintstone.
And police will simply scan roads for violators.

b0rg13

Quote from: Dave45 on December 29, 2008, 05:41:25 PM
When our cars run on water they'll still get their cut, plus our freedom we need to fight this tooth an nail

option 1, turn off the GPS.

option 2, shoot the law makers/politions.

(option2 saves more $$$)( give them the chance and they will tax each and every heart beat you have.).
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

Thaelin

Actually, just put all behind it up for recall and get rid of them. No options.
If all stand up and put a stop to it, it will stop. But just a few will not make a
difference at all.
   I believe if we call for the "Flat rate tax" again, it will raise a bit of hell.

;D

thaelin

Cap-Z-ro

Quote from: Dave45 on December 29, 2008, 05:41:25 PM
When our cars run on water they'll still get their cut

That is the point which needs to be stressed and repeatedly.

If the public at large fails to recognize this as a blatant cash grab, it will be the signal that the programming and conditioning process was a success, and they will move in for the kill...and we will move to internment camps.

I think they know gas will soon be history...and this deal will be the thermometer from behind to see if we're done.

Regards...