Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Unipolar Electricity: What happens here?

Started by Magnethos, December 30, 2008, 03:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnethos

Hi guys,
I have achieved unipolar electricity. As you know, we need a positive and a negative pole if we want to run any device. But I have achieved it using only 2 positives or 2 negatives poles.

This is possible if we know to make a right battery configurations as EV Gray Said.

TinselKoala

Hmmn.

Sure looks like more than one wire to me.

But meanwhile, with a slightly more complex apparatus, I really can use just one wire--you might like to look at my recent "resonance" videos on YT and in the "resonance effects for everyone" thread here.

(Oh, I see what you mean, you've got your batteries hooked up all funny. Cool. Does that mean you only need to use one pole of the battery? That's not what I see in the pictures, it still looks like both poles are hooked up. )

Magnethos

Quote from: TinselKoala on December 30, 2008, 03:34:18 PM
Hmmn.

Sure looks like more than one wire to me.

But meanwhile, with a slightly more complex apparatus, I really can use just one wire--you might like to look at my recent "resonance" videos on YT and in the "resonance effects for everyone" thread here.

(Oh, I see what you mean, you've got your batteries hooked up all funny. Cool. Does that mean you only need to use one pole of the battery? That's not what I see in the pictures, it still looks like both poles are hooked up. )

Using only 1 wire it doesn't works. But... What really is happening here? Using 2 positive or 2 negatives poles... we can run any device.

This is cold/radiant/negative electricity?

TinselKoala

so your circuit is:
(One side of light bulb) ---> +(bat1)- ----> +(bat2)- -----> -(bat3)+ ----> (back to other side of bulb).

So, technically (and misleadingly) both sides of the bulb are hooked to a positive  battery pole, and you are claiming that these two wires could be replaced with one.

Am I correct so far?

Let's assume I am, so I'll just keep going.

Now, if you hook a voltmeter across the bulb, you will indeed find that one side of the bulb is "more positive" than the other; that is, there will be a voltage across the bulb, with one side positive and one side negative.
Try it and see.
On the other hand, your hypothesis says you can replace the two wires with a single wire and still light the bulb.
Try it and see.

Magnethos

yes, the battery configuration is
+(batery)-+(batery)--(batery)+

I have just replaced 2 wires with 1 and it doesn't work... but...
Why the device can still work using 2 positives or 2 negatives poles??

I have tried this experiment because EV Gray used a technique called "Positive Splitting" and I found a schematic showing the experiment I have just made.