Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My entrance into the $1M Randi challenge

Started by PaulLowrance, December 30, 2008, 04:16:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

QuoteDIODE ARRAY hooked up in series, REALLY.  might power a pocket calculator some day but not anything powerful.  IF truly this energy is CREATED by the array, since a diode itself does not create energy, it must be built on the scale of the power it is generating.  you might be able to get measurable results from such a small array but trying to power an ARC WELDER or even less a microwave or better yet a 40 watt light bulb, the end result is the chip would melt.Power of that magnitude cannot  be "created or generated or hypothicated"  using a construct that destructs if i hook up a AA battery to it.  I AM NOT SAYING YOU DONT HAVE SOMETHING HERE. but hooking up these in larger arrays on a smaller scale is only going to prove my point.
I would have to disagree. The energy comes from ambient thermal energy, which is continually sustained by Solar energy from our Sun. Most matter on Earth has over 1 billion joules of energy per cubic meter (3.28ft x 3.28ft x 3.28ft). Water has more. This is ambient thermal energy. For metals, the free electrons contains most of the such energy. In fact, in this forum I've shown the math of how the calculated KE + PE per free electron for three degrees of freedom is almost exactly equal to the calculated total energy according to the specific heat capacity. The reason being is that most of the ambient thermal energy goes to the free electrons.

Also, according to my calculates, shown on my website, using conventional small signal semiconductor mathematics, which is based on quantum physics, a heavy doped n-InSb Palladium Schottky diode with a contact area of 30nm x 30nm would produce over 4100 Watts/m^2 across a matched load. Compare such a chip to standard solar panels that produce 50 Watts per square meter, which comes to ~ *17 watts per square meter* when consider the average power per entire 24 hour day, while averaging the entire year, in a sunny location such as sunny Southern California. Solar cells would be no match for diode chips, as diode chips could produce far more power, continuously day and night, at any location on Earth.

As far as the chip melting, no, the opposite is the problem because the diode array chip would want to freeze since we're moving *ambient* thermal energy away from it. Fortunately, for nearly all applications, such energy is returned via the environment. For example, the device moves ambient thermal energy from the chip to say your computer. Your computer gives of that energy in the form of heat. This heats up the environment. So we have a hot (computer) and cold (diode chip) area. The heat will continually conduct to the cold area. This forms a macro scale circular flow of energy.

If the diode chip is small relative to the amount of energy that is flowing, then the simple solution is to flow either air or liquid over the diode chip to maintain a near ambient temperature.

PL

PaulLowrance

In the email sent to the Randi organization, I tried to minimize the amount of evidence so as to not scare them away. Hopefully Randi is sincere in that he wants to give the challenge money to a legit researcher, but he seems a bit of a warrior type, and may not want to give up the money.

I hope they allow me to enter my perpetual motion machine of the 2nd kind in his challenge!

PL

PaulLowrance

Quote from: Bessler007 on December 30, 2008, 11:51:16 PM
Thank you for the answer.  This is my conclusion.  Skip Randi.  You won't have any success there.

Infinite regression is a construct with use mathematically yet attempting to reason with it leads to absurdity.  That's my 2 cents.  No charge.

Bessler007
Bessler007, I would agree that if a well funded group or some USA military compartment had reasons for not allowing global "free energy" technology, then my chances of succeeding are slim and none. We'll have to see. I can't imagine my diode arrays producing a DC voltage for 12 months so far, and then suddenly fail the moment Randi arrives. Who is he, some dark Master?  ;D

BTW, still no reply from the Randi organization. They claim within 24 hour replies. It's getting close to 24 hours already. Perhaps they had to contact Randi for this one.

PL

p.s. - Don't worry. I *will* be prepared for anything they throw my way.  :D

utilitarian

Look, here's what it's going to come down to.  If your device generates energy by capturing ambient heat, well, there is nothing supernatural going on.  There are clocks that work off of that.  You capture some heat, and the temperature in the room drops a little bit.  No overunity, no real perpetual motion in the pure sense.  You are using energy from the Sun in an indirect way.

If the device generates energy on its own, then you have something supernatural, and Randi may be interested.

PaulLowrance

Quote from: utilitarian on December 31, 2008, 03:57:44 PM
Look, here's what it's going to come down to.  If your device generates energy by capturing ambient heat, well, there is nothing supernatural going on.  There are clocks that work off of that.  You capture some heat, and the temperature in the room drops a little bit.  No overunity, no real perpetual motion in the pure sense.  You are using energy from the Sun in an indirect way.

If the device generates energy on its own, then you have something supernatural, and Randi may be interested
utilitarian,

There are three kinds of perpetual motion machines. A machine that captures ambient thermal energy violates the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics, and is called a perpetual motion machine of the 2nd kind.

Randi and as many scientists as he wishes to bring along are more than welcome bring as much thermal insulation as they like. I've been there, done that. The diode array will continue to produce DC power across the load.

I'm starting to think that Randi and his team will not have the guts to challenge my diode array because it's backed up the yin yang with conventional mathematics, the best available conventional small signal semiconductor mathematics, which is based on quantum physics, and not to mention 12 months of real measurements.

BTW, it's been 23.5 hours since my email. No reply yet. I'm a bit anxious!  :D

PL