Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

100% energy saver in the market

Started by gigawattgratis, December 31, 2008, 05:55:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gigawattgratis

I've seen in the market a power saver can save 100% of the electrical Bill, once the device is connected to the power grid the electrical meter spin backwards if mechannical or negative indication if electronic, the web site of the company sell this device show demonstrative videos of its product:

http://www.boondee.net/electric-power-saver/b4-88.html

Some countries have considerated this product not legal and is not allowed this device incomed to that countries, so for know the true about this I have the following questions:

* Someone has buyed this device?

* Really uses a free energy principle for return power to the power grid and save 100% of the electrical bill?

Good bye

Giga

TheOne

Do you know how it cost?

It something I will need when I will move on my first house in 6 month :)

I don't think its free energy but more a trick to hack the meter.

Nice finding :)

MrMag

It's a little black box with capacitors in it. All it does is change the power factor so that the meter reads less than what you are actually using. I would think that the hydro supplier will frown on this.
I am sure someone on this site is more qualified to discuss this unit. If you could calculate what capacitance you could use to slow down the meter, you might get away with it. To make the meter turn backwards would not be a very good idea.

vonwolf

I don't know what country's use meters like that but that wire would burn up in a second if you ran a 220v 150 amp service through it. If you saw my power bill you'd know how much I wish it was true but I really doubt it could work.

Pete

pese

This are very old knowledges.
Used in Germany  1930 to 40
(forbitten)
Also used later in East Germany

But shure , this is an illegar robbery
and forbitten in all countries
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...