Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

100% energy saver in the market

Started by gigawattgratis, December 31, 2008, 05:55:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gigawattgratis

I want an opinion based in more real facts, that is say a person buyed this device and doing some testings conclude if the device was using free energy methods or if is a not legal system.

Common tricks are working with mechannical energy meters, but not with electronic meters and if you see the web site they claim its device is working with electronic energy meters, so if some one wants to be sure if there is free energy in the device using oscilloscope or other real time power and energy measurements be sure if this device is a free energy circuit returning to the power grid energy excess. In this overunity.com web site is shown a wide number of circuits can get free energy or get power gain, and some times is more practical power this circuits from the power grid than other power source, in fact some circuits based in parametric energy or spark gaps retun power to the power grid and at the same time the load is powered

Other point here is than the company sell this device stays this device is not for home use, is only a demonstrative kit for proof the basical principle are using other power savers they sell and get a real and high saving rating

Bye

Giga

khabe

Hopefully this Saver is not just "Energy Stealing Measure" :-\
But what is this:
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Boondee_Electron_Generator
regards,
HNY
khabe

TheOne

pese

This mashine is NOT 100% save Enery.
This is turning BACKWARDS  your  used power.

So it is an 200% effecty device.
That is shiting the  the the electricity works,
because you must becoming money back
for the USED power.

This is shure not allowed in any country of the world.,
so it is better to be quiet .

This way is technical long possibel
(i know this from my father and grandfather,
that was both self sustaining EE.
(and dont used there knowledges, because that is an crime,
thath will punished in any way.. If you buy this, you can be shure
that the sellings from this company will be controlled to find all
customers and users. Some years ago, things like that was happened in germany, wil an big company here that sells illegar electronic producs.

I hope that no one of the OU-members will try this longer to have this device
that is ony to use for "robbery"

G.P.
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

nueview

if it workes it workes if your on the grid it is illegal if your off the grid it isn't so what are you looking for power or bills if you want bills then follow the rules is that not the agreement we make with the power companies to use there power if you don't use there power then you are not bound by there rules so whats the problem.