Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cavitation: Is it the key to alternative energy?

Started by Grumpy, December 31, 2008, 08:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

QuoteMy fears come alive
In this place where I once died
Demons dreaming
Knowing i...i just needed to realign
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Grumpy

Quote from: sparks on January 10, 2009, 11:14:41 AM
    I think them there ufo's taint nottin but skootin around in a bubble.   Just like cousin jed who when he tokes up his wacky tabacky blows a smoke ring at granny.  Fucks her up fer days.

I respectfully salute you.

EDIT:

British intel is here too.  Wonder if that will nul anything, probably not.

It's like the Adams Family around here.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

ramset

All
lets talk

How can we test this cavitation?

The way I understand this is, compress ,Shock ,smack,perturb,the environment Very quickly

so as to make an imbalance [unnatural condition][change the way things are]

Then there is an opportunity presented bye nature[pumping in energy] restoring order that opens a window?

Cavitation opens the window, ENORMOUS ENERGY IS AVAILABLE

How do we control this window of opportunity and keep it open?

how can we test this cavitation?
  Chet
STEFAN NO MORE KARMA ? HALLELUJAH!!
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Grumpy

Quote from: ramset on January 10, 2009, 06:02:17 PM
All
lets talk

How can we test this cavitation?

The way I understand this is, compress ,Shock ,smack,perturb,the environment Very quickly

so as to make an imbalance [unnatural condition][change the way things are]

Then there is an opportunity presented bye nature[pumping in energy] restoring order that opens a window?

Cavitation opens the window, ENORMOUS ENERGY IS AVAILABLE

How do we control this window of opportunity and keep it open?

how can we test this cavitation?

first you need to determine the medium you want to work with.

-Frank Edwards

sm0ky2

cant seem to get this out of my head...

those Pistol Shrimp (snaping shrimp)...
they cause cavitation, using microwatts of power.
scientists can detach a claw, and electricaly stimulate them to open and snap shut.

creating infinite enregy for a finite period of time.

and thats not even considering the energy levels in the SOUND created when the cavitation collapses!!!
im not even going to get into the theory of thermodynamics when applied to this situation..

BUT... what i cant stop thinking of, is making a gigantic mechanical "claw" replica, using springs.
i have looked, but cannot find anything about someone trying to replicate the shrimp mechanically...

if we can create our own cavitation, by flipping a "trigger"... what then?
  4-piston cavitation motor operating on a cam-shaft from a small DC motor??

how many tiny 5000-degree C cavitation bubbles would it take to heat 1 gallon of water 100 degrees??
would it be possible to also attach a sound-reciever to convert the sonic disruption into electricity?

i'll start with the mechanical claw.  i feel like i HAVE to build it,. just to know if its possible...

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.