Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I'm depressed

Started by CARN0T, December 31, 2008, 11:29:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b0rg13

Quote from: brian334 on January 01, 2009, 01:42:34 PM
Carnot,
Have you consider suicide, it might be the solution to your problem.

grats Brian, i think ive now seen the DUMBEST ADVICE ever so far this year.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

Magnethos

hahaha, I'm a bit agree with you. Moray or Gray built usefull and awesome devices, and only 1 person built that. We're here maybe.... 50? 100? more users? spending years and we haven't built anything usefull yet hahaha, that is true. But... I can't talk about this because I haven't built something usefull yet.

I'm 100% sure if all users try to build only 1 device... for example, 30 users trying to replicate the EV Gray device... I'm sure than in... 6 months as max, they would replicated the device. But we're a lot of people here, looking for different devices... the problem is the efforts are not centered in one project... We're learners of all and we aren't masters of anything.

The solution here is:
1. Work Hard in ONLY 1 project
2. A lot of people working hard for the project
3. Constant replications and cooperation between users.
4. Some time to achieve positive results.

brian334

Get real,
This post was made by some group with a political agenda, probably the psychopaths in Israel.

spinner

Quote from: brian334 on January 01, 2009, 05:00:37 PM

Ernie,
How is the weather in Israel?
Did you get to kill any Arabs today?
Get real,
This post was made by some group with a political agenda, probably the psychopaths in Israel.

I feel sorry for you, Brian..
"Ex nihilo nihil"

brian334

Psychopath Israelis don’t feel sorry for any one but themselves.