Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Capacitive Power saver , C.P.S

Started by gigawattgratis, December 31, 2008, 11:56:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Creativity

second try this time with calorimeter.
I put like 1 ml of water in the small container together with digital thermometer probe and 38 Ohm resistor.This all went into the thermos.
2 caps of 1miliF each and voltage from power supply 9 V.
I let the temperature to stabilise,after 15 min i got 13,1degC.
I zapped the resistor with C1 but unfortunately no temperature gain.

I will have to choose higher voltage caps and lower resistance i guess.What do u all think?

PS: i checked the setup if it is working with 1s of direct current 9V.Temperature has risen and stabilised to 13,8 degC after 15 min.
Blues it through your outstanding life,leaving more than just footsteps behind (1999 B-stok by me).

By being intensively responsive to what others say,i do run a risk: I open myself up to the opinions of others.i will,at times, have a great understanding for their opinion.Sometimes,i will even change my own opinion because i realize that the other person is right.This "risk" i do not run if i am unresponsive to what others say.

gyulasun

Yes, it sounds better to vary the resistor values and the voltage level.  You have had a time constant in the some tens millisecond range  if I calculate correctly and this may be very quick and would need a fast response and higher resolution thermometer. 

Creativity

in calorimeter the time of discharge has no importance,just the total energy supplied.I let it for 15 min to stabilise the temperature over the whole volume of liquid.
To invest in more accurate thermometer is pricy way to go.
Instead of water I will try methanol or ethanol as it has much lower heat capacity(order of magnitude)+ i will use less liquid so it should be easier to see any changes in temp even with lower discharge energies.

BTW: i dont really see where the extra energy should come from in this setup.i thought that maybe original experiment was done wrong by letting the cap to partially recharge from the falling wheight.
Blues it through your outstanding life,leaving more than just footsteps behind (1999 B-stok by me).

By being intensively responsive to what others say,i do run a risk: I open myself up to the opinions of others.i will,at times, have a great understanding for their opinion.Sometimes,i will even change my own opinion because i realize that the other person is right.This "risk" i do not run if i am unresponsive to what others say.

wizkycho

...it is not just time to meassure here but when using motor it is allso - speed, when using diode - current through it
when connecting motor to fully charged C1 (and C1 only) motor will all the time run faster (higher overal voltage)
then when C1 is "poured" through motor to C2...
I'm just saying that one should not oversimplify this. Would be nice to see actual test of lifting weight but when it is done it allso
needs to be taken in account not only height but allso time to lift weight on certain height. - cause at different speeds (RPMs) of motor
different are losses or gains...
I would love to see test simmilar to test that genesis (motor with PermMagnets) conducted.
motor has constant 300rpms speed and lifts 4 times larger weight(with PM) at same height then without PM.
that would be proof...

Wiz

Creativity

Quote from: wizkycho on January 22, 2009, 10:24:19 AM
...it is not just time to meassure here but when using motor it is allso - speed, when using diode - current through it
when connecting motor to fully charged C1 (and C1 only) motor will all the time run faster (higher overal voltage)
then when C1 is "poured" through motor to C2...
I'm just saying that one should not oversimplify this. Would be nice to see actual test of lifting weight but when it is done it allso
needs to be taken in account not only height but allso time to lift weight on certain height. - cause at different speeds (RPMs) of motor
different are losses or gains...
I would love to see test simmilar to test that genesis (motor with PermMagnets) conducted.
motor has constant 300rpms speed and lifts 4 times larger weight(with PM) at same height then without PM.
that would be proof...

Wiz

time is playing its role in power(how fast something happened).Work done (energy) is not time dependent(how high wheight got lifted,what the end temperature was etc.).But sure it would be nice not to sacrifice power in this setup.If u have a link then post it please.