Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Natures Perpetual Wheel

Started by FreeEnergy, December 15, 2005, 05:43:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lltfdaniel1

BUT THEN AGAIN If the top ball aint in time then the whole SYSTEM , IT Can't work, by the looks this guy has it right.

its like that Clutch system (in a nother forum) ;-) .

useing the Brake i mean.
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

lltfdaniel1

This Design could actually be modified in a way that it wouldnt need the brake,

for instance the traveling distance of the ball,

it would needs to be changed in a way like that it would be in SYNC even if the process SLOWED Down (due to load resistance)and then i would say this would really be a self Maintaining Gravity Motor and i do actually think this design has it, (although it needs the brake to stay in Sync) it should HAVE AN Automatic system which would sort that out,

FOR INSTANCE A SEMI-AUTOMATIC Gear box like on a motor bike , when you press your foot on it , it automaticly does the rest, so this does have the potental to be a self sustaining gravity motor,

its just the Traveling distance of the Balls........ if only it was instant like when it drops out it Almost immedatly gets picked up , then that would sort the BRAKE PROBLEM OUT.

if the cups don't get in the way then i see it can.
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

lltfdaniel1

the cups should have a Flap mechanism.

unless there is a way to speed the balls fall..............(A Spring like that in a ping pong board ;-)? )

or somewhat rotated in a way,

what i am on about is if the balls speed is lower then lets Say <10ms then ether if its 1ms or 9 ms it would still be able to fit in the right pully (due to the balls size ;-)  )

and it would still be okay to run.

or 50ms.. would be alright .

(to stay in sync when the motor is changeing speed, ;-), but if at a stable speed then this really aint to much of a problem,if your not going to use a BRAKE..)

lltfdaniel1

a possible solution to the cup problem, the left and right pullys must not be Parelle.

now i see it..

like that in a pingpong board.

;-).

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/7725/idea9se.jpg

lltfdaniel1

a lower Ms on a internet connection is better than a higher ping , other wise your going to get LAG Spikes . and more problems .with sync issues.