Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Natures Perpetual Wheel

Started by FreeEnergy, December 15, 2005, 05:43:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lltfdaniel1

did anybody watch star wars episode 4 - a new hope, where ob1 tells luke to use the 'Force'.. and he explains the force BIND ALL LIVING THINGS,IT SURROUNDS US AND PENTERTATES Us..

http://www.jahtruth.co.uk/starwar.htm
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

lltfdaniel1

Sure energy is thought, EVERY Thing is leads back to the Source , and that is GOD.

God (the ruler of the Universe here ) speaks to you with thoughts (and the voice that speaks with words is Iblis - lucifer ,aka 'The d/evil )

you must think to your self with thoughts(As you were speaking to a Person) and the voice on the left side of your mind will feel and hear his presence.

i know the guys who under stand 'Natures prepetural Motion' will be less likely to be (really)arrogant and Judge wrongly(and will be able to take what i typed here and be less likely to see - AH RUBBISH!).

read > http://www.jahtruth.co.uk/etvisit.htm

HOW Blatent does it have to be for us fallen angels to see..

what ive typed is a starter on how to properly talk to (the Source - Who is the Ruler of the Universe)
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

FreeEnergy

lltfdaniel1

The thing with this motor is,

the generator can cause the gravity bit(left side) to lag and could get out of sync and i think thats why hes put 7 balls in stead of lets say 1 because of the huge power it wouldnt change one bit. (when The balls are rolling in place, is what i mean)

i don't know why you NEED A BRAKE When an ELECTRIC Motor is powering the right side,

i think the best way with this motor is useing a electric motor then you can control the speed more better(right side if the left lags a bit), and if you want to self run it then you really have to get 99.9% Perfect timeing.

or you could make a program to do that all for you , etc... with sensors and speed control for the electric motor so that you WON'T NEED A BRAKE so that the rolling balls will be in time for collection.

its like pulseing a adams motor but with gravity.. and when the generator is under load it does create resistance, but if you have a heavy torquey 200 kg gravity powering it then it wouldnt lag the left side.

but by the looks of this design , hes done the math..

but if i was going to makeing is run perfectly(self run) i would make the balls Heavy so they don't move out of sync , for instance the resistance of a 1kw generator will 99.9% not bother a 200kg gravity force, will it?

and i don't think THAT WILL NEED A BRAKE.

lltfdaniel1

this Gravity motor i think , aint suited for a car motor unless you get a gear pully........

but more for a Gravity generator though..