Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

what happens with an electric field when it did work on a charge?

Started by Creativity, December 06, 2008, 03:20:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Creativity

@Carnot

so,throwing infinite amount of asteroids on Earth will cause Earth to loose its gravity field? seems impossible.

that is the question i am facing.I will try to put the question in gravity terms to make it more clear.
Say i have Earth(charged capacitor plate) attracting drops of water from the rain cloud.Rain falls,and rain drops get accelerated by gravity field.Of course Earth is also attracted by rain drops,Earth moves towards the raindrops*.Now suppose i provide the way to elevate water back to cloud by evaporating and heathing the water vapour(this is the parallel with binding of electrons to the hydrogen atoms to leave the efield of capacitor plate).Repeating the cycle infinite many times,what happens to the Earth gravity field?does it gets any weaker?

In mine capacitor example i assume it an open system.Electrons got supplied to the electrode from surrounding(for example grounding of this electrode).Electrons are under field strong enough to evacuate from electrode(above work function for electrode).Electrons got accelerated in the efield of capacitor(they loose potential energy and gain kinetic) .Electrons hit the water molecules braking the bonds of water,electrons became part of molecules.Hydrogen (diatomic) forms and gets removed from the scene by gravity(with it electrons escape the efield).Cycle repeats.Is capacitor loosing any energy(letting surge to be neglected)?
It all looks like an electron pump (to compare it with a heat pomp used for heating systems).

OR to see it differently (in gravity terms) ,i try to crate the Earth,charge it with gravity and hope it will never run out.This gravity will then work on my rain i took from another galaxy(grounded wire).

*it is somehow different case with capacitor plate that is vast attached to the table and can not move,protons can't escape the capacitor plate.So protons energy can be transferred into heat of the plate,but that is only on the start of the machine,later they stay more stable because of the constant electron stream from the sharp electrode.
Blues it through your outstanding life,leaving more than just footsteps behind (1999 B-stok by me).

By being intensively responsive to what others say,i do run a risk: I open myself up to the opinions of others.i will,at times, have a great understanding for their opinion.Sometimes,i will even change my own opinion because i realize that the other person is right.This "risk" i do not run if i am unresponsive to what others say.

Creativity

Quote from: sparks on January 03, 2009, 10:11:39 PM
@Creativity

Expand your thought experiment to imagining the accelerating field also moving or accelerating.  Now those little charge carriers are really gonna get moving without effecting the polarizing scource.  Longitudinal waves suppose to be able to do this.

one way or another it looks like free electron pumping :)
Blues it through your outstanding life,leaving more than just footsteps behind (1999 B-stok by me).

By being intensively responsive to what others say,i do run a risk: I open myself up to the opinions of others.i will,at times, have a great understanding for their opinion.Sometimes,i will even change my own opinion because i realize that the other person is right.This "risk" i do not run if i am unresponsive to what others say.