Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Moon Earth collision?

Started by Chad, January 04, 2009, 12:19:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chad

What im doing is reading up on Ed Leedskalnin and his "Magnetic Current" wich is very interesting, but the part i want to get to is a section at the bottom of the paper that describes eaths magnetic relationship with the moon. it pretty much says that the earth and the moon have like poles that keeps the earth from drawing in the moon, but if this theory is correct then what if the earths magnetic poles flip as ive heard it being mentiond.....will the earth be attracted to the moon and pull it in?.

Im just learning about Ed's work and it realy has caught my attention.

sorry i couldnt copy and paste the actual part im describing but if you scroll down its the second paragraph from the bottom.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/242432/Ed-Leedskalnin-Magnetic-Current-Illustrated

Chad.

turbo

Pole shift has happend many times in the past, don't you think the earth would have been gone by then?
All the people i speak about pole shift talk like it will destroy anything etc.
I dunno why but i think everything stays the same exept for the compass needle..

I too came by Ed Leedskalin some years ago, but i don't think his device was FE.
As far as i could see it was a normal dynamo that needed to be turned, nothing fancy.
The story goes he lifted the big rocks using some mysterious anti gravity thing but later there were pictures of him using conventional ways to lift the rocks.

M.

Chad

QuotePole shift has happend many times in the past, don't you think the earth would have been gone by then?

well this is what i thought, but there has got to be something keeping the moon and the earth apart and if its not the magnetic poles then was Ed Leedskalnin was wrong?.

From what i have come to understand the moon is traveling away from the earth at around 40mm per year so maybe Ed Leedskalnin isnt wrong but maybe the effects of the attraction/repulsion isnt that great to have an effect that will cause the moon and earth to collide...? ???

sm0ky2

first, let us not forget that the Moon, is in fact a chunk of the earth broken off from a massive impact long long ago.. it was a mass of molten lava which cooled into the Moon as it flew off out of the atmosphere.

Being within the intense magnetosphere as it cooled, it became a magnetic di-pole.  It's opposite pole is always attracted TO the earth.  This is why the same side of the moon always faces down.
The magnetic attraction does not "repel" the moon, but it is also not strong enough to overcome the moons inertia and pull it inwards...

What will be interesting, should the magnetic poles flip again -- is wether or not that same side of the moon will continue to face the earth, or if it will turn around the other way.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Chad

QuoteWhat will be interesting, should the magnetic poles flip again -- is wether or not that same side of the moon will continue to face the earth, or if it will turn around the other way.

That will be intersting!.

So do you think maybe if/when the earths poles flip that the moons will follow suit and flip maintaining the ballance?