Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HUMAN ENERGY - FOOD

Started by frog, January 05, 2009, 01:57:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broli

I would suggest hydroponic systems for most of that crop. It's simple, no weed, no fertilized soil, almost no bugs, not season dependable, highly efficient and much more benefits. The only advantage imo is the energy cost. If you want to go completely indoors you'll need industrial lamps which suck power. But that hopefully will get fixed with a free energy device  ;D. Grow your own food and use the energy you need. Let the politician and brainwashers rot away.

frog

I'm looking into this as well. Free Energy devices that come to mind are Methane collection from compost, like some gents in India are promoting, this can be used for heating and cooking. Hydrogen powered generators to run the lighting for indoor hydroponic gardens.

Do you have any info on indoor gardening you would like to share with us here on the board?

"When you change the way you look
at things, the things you look at change."

frog

GREAT SITE WITH GROWTH RATES (i.e.: HOW FAST CAN I GET THIS PLANT IN MY GUT, I'M HUNGRY)

Home Gardening Guide

http://www.cyber-north.com/gardening/homeguide.html
"When you change the way you look
at things, the things you look at change."

Alien509

I would suggest 0 g or G hydroponics. The later is preferable because canceling work is awesome. I wonder how plants fair in 0 g. I would presume rather well. I mean think about how easy it would be to grow an 80lb water melon at close to 0 g. I don't know if that would require genetic engineering but I think it is also possible. The thought really weirds me out, consuming the food afterward would also be a strange idea. *pictures a bunch of industrial lamps mounted with hydroponic plants floating, yet tethered down to the table* Kinda looks like the matrix but with plants or something. Over unity Chloroplasta ROTFL

I say lets get rid of food all together. It's not possible though- I mean to a certain extent it is, but then reality kicks in. Then again, I always do enjoy a bite out of life. ;D

hansvonlieven

Quote from: broli on January 05, 2009, 02:07:21 PM
I would suggest hydroponic systems for most of that crop. It's simple, no weed, no fertilized soil, almost no bugs, not season dependable, highly efficient and much more benefits. The only advantage imo is the energy cost. If you want to go completely indoors you'll need industrial lamps which suck power. But that hopefully will get fixed with a free energy device  ;D. Grow your own food and use the energy you need. Let the politician and brainwashers rot away.

G'day all,

The drawback with hydroponic systems is that the plants are growing in a cocktail of chemicals. Because of the controlled environment plants grown this way look good but this is about all. Anyone who has ever taken an organically grown lettuce for instance, and compared it to a hydroponically grown one knows what I am talking about. The same with strawberries and everything else. About the only thing that does better in a hydroponic system than in nature is marijuana, if THC content is a criterion.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx