Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Are the Israelis serial killers and psychopaths?

Started by brian334, January 05, 2009, 03:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian334

Psychopaths murder without conscious.
Serial killers murder because they like it.
Murder is the ultimate power.
So my question is do the power crazed Israelis murder because they are psychopaths or serial murders?
I think the Israelis are both serial killers and psychopaths.

Mark69

I think you are an idiot.  The Israelis are defending themselves.  Those terrorist assholes have it coming and it is about time the Israelis did something about it.  Maybe this time they will do the job right.  How would you like it if rockets just starting coming down on your home?  Or one day you are going to work and some wacko gets on it and blows the shit out of it?   I hope they wipe out everything in Gaza, leave no one standing.  Oh sure you are gonna say there are innocent people there, yes there are, they should have done something about the terrorists themselves from ever getting power or they should have left a long time ago.  I don't see the west bank launching rockets.  I am sick of these bleeding hearts saying it is Israel's fault.  If you were in the majority back in 1941, we would be speaking German right now.  Ok, awaiting your response.

Mark

P.S. this site is about free energy, how about we find it and we can stop all the ruthless killings everywhere that are over oil??

Ok maybe I shouldn't call u an idiot as I don't know you but I am fired up about this and all you hear about is "poor palestinans" and Israel is sooo bad.

b0rg13

Quote from: Mark69 on January 05, 2009, 04:08:37 PM

P.S. this site is about free energy, how about we find it and we can stop all the ruthless killings everywhere that are over oil??

Ok maybe I shouldn't call u an idiot as I don't know you but I am fired up about this and all you hear about is "poor palestinans" and Israel is sooo bad.

there is no need for war PERIOD,.....if you want some free energy stick some solar panels up or a wind gen and learn to use what you need,...who the hell really needs a 42 inch tv, or a V8 to get from a to b.

..people are just greedy.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

hansvonlieven

G'day all,

I am no apologist for Israel, far from it. On the other hand it is difficult to see what other options are available to them.

The only effective weapon against a ruthless killer is another ruthless killer. That's why police carry guns.

I would like to see your reaction Brian if some arsehole suicide bomber blew up your kids or if some idiot lobbed a missile into your house. Having grown up in wartime I know the feelings associated with seeing a mass of mangled bodies and burning houses, regardless of the circumstances that led to it. What we are seeing is a vicious circle that no-one seems to know how to stop.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

reada

no use starting a discussion - everybody has his or her own beliefs, it might end in fights (i guess it is designed to)
a picture says more than a thousand words

...and there are children dying - Mark 69 do you have parents? did they love you?