Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Obama Brings New Life

Started by b0rg13, January 06, 2009, 04:40:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

" However, unnoticed in a dark corner sat an internet reporter  Cool who let the cat out of the bag, "

Please let us in on what the reporter heard/saw...don't keep this important to yourself.

Regards...

nitinnun

if they could control us all,
than they would have done it by now.

they have not done it, because they cannot.
because their insane goals cannot happen.

their ideals are unsupportable, by reality.

there will be no new world order.
or north american union.
likely not even an amero.

even if they managed to implement "something",
it would quickly collapse under its own weight.
like a house of cards, in the rain.

it would only exist,
until some fatal flaw that they cannot comprehend, destroys it.
if it isn't flat out ignored by anyone who matters.

their brains are the same type of brains, that ran the roman empire into the ground.

because they are nothing but spoiled rich brats, who have a minimal grip on reality.
because "consequences" were not involved, in their upbringing.

and we are enduring the congenital insanity, of their aristocratic inbreeding.

vonwolf

I have to agree with nitinnun on this one, most Americans I know won't just lay down and the US armed forces are not just mindless automatons. A large number of them will not just draw down on fellow Americans for no reason. I think the ones in charge will have a hard time convincing some GI's to shoot their neighbors.

Pete

hansvonlieven

You have nothing to fear from the military.

Only an utter idiot would use the armed forces to shoot or imprison their own citizens. The training of soldiers in a civilised country runs contrary to that.

The same is not true of police, secret service and in the case of America the FBI and the ATF. These people ONLY shoot or arrest their own citizens. These are the type of organisations one would use in the kind of scenario that you guys are outlining.

All a government needs to do is to stamp unwanted people criminals and there are any number of agencies that would draw their guns against them and think it was the right thing to do.

Even in Nazi Germany Hitler did not use the armed forces for all the schonky stuff that went on, the soldiers would not have had anything to do with it. He used the police, the Gestapo, the SS and so forth to commit his crimes against humanity.

Hans von Lieven

When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

vonwolf

Hey Hans;
    I have to agree with you there Cop's are easy to program War on Drugs, Crime, Terror what ever they can make up anything. Cops will be a problem, California's police force alone is around the 7th largest military force on earth so ya that could be a problem.
   Most of us are Armed too and we will shoot back so it could get messy.