Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Obama Brings New Life

Started by b0rg13, January 06, 2009, 04:40:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b0rg13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcQE_HHlhoI&feature=rec-HM-r2

On March 13th 2008 there was a secret closed door meeting of The United States House Of Representatives in Washington.
Here is what was revealed:

* The imminent collapse of the U.S. Economy to occur sometime in late 2008 * The imminent collapse of the U.S. Government finances sometime in mid 2009 * The possibility of Civil War inside the United States as a result of the collapse * The advance round-ups of "insurgent U.S. Citizens" likely to move against the government * The detention of those rounded up at The REX 84 Camps constructed throughout the United States * The possibility of public retaliation against members of Congress for the collapses * The location of safe facilities for members of Congress and their families to reside during massive civil unrest * The formation of the North America Union *
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

jadaro2600

Who cares?  ...and who provides this information?  ???

Cap-Z-ro

I care.

You rattled a few bones with this one b0rg.

Regards...

jadaro2600

I've seen this video before - i wish they'd follow up.  It also seems as if they've got a different version of it as well - as if it's been deliberately edited.

The other one I saw involved Bush, not Obama.

(* had to add Obama to his spell checking dictionary )

I care too, but not for bad information.

JamesThomas

"a secret closed door meeting"

However, unnoticed in a dark corner sat an internet reporter  8) who let the cat out of the bag, and so here we are talking about it.
We are not what we believe ourselves to be.