Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Question: What is the best way to disclose?

Started by rhombus24, January 06, 2009, 04:43:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rhombus24

Hey everyone, I'm going to get to the point quickly and I am sorry If I leave you with questions.  First off, I have been researching the TPU for the past 2 years, almost 2 anyway.  All this time I have been using the information provided by you guys to help me along.  I have also done such an extensive amount of research it really is pretty amazing, at least for a kid my age.  I have always had an instinct that all of these FE machines had a simple explanation and that they were all closely, and I mean closely, related.  The theories have changed but I have finally found the truth.  Notice how I didn't say discovered, honestly none of these men ( Steven Marks, Edwin Gray, Moray, Bedini, Bearden, Searl, etc..) discovered the truth,  it really was the genius Nikola Tesla.

Like Marks said all along "It all goes back to Tesla."  Guys almost everyone's theory on this site is OVERLY complicated.  I know most of you know that the answer is simple, but the person that I think is on the best track is Pauldude.  He has it, he really does, actually most of you do, but you take the ideas and overly analyze them and make it so difficult.  Just a quick example: the arguments over whether the input signal is square wave or sine or how about whether the output is AC or DC.  OK albeit these are important, what everyone should be mainly focused and concerned with is HOW it works, its METHOD.

Tesla's the man!  I'm sorry I actually didn't get right to the point but that's because I know all of you would have dismissed my post as a newbie and took it with a grain of salt.  I know how this works, everything fits together, I have no questions, well some, but I truly know the truth.  All of the inventors I previously named created devices that all work off of this theory.

Look I do want to profit off of an invention like this so I will not tell you the exact theory (You guys know it anyway! You just haven't put it together).  I want to ask a very important question that I need to start thinking of, and if any of you think you are close you need to too. 

What is the best way to disclose information before a patent is filed?
Should it even be disclosed before a patent? Probably not since that would disqualify it anyway.
After a patent and after inventors have been gathered...

How can we put it out into the world so that it CANNOT BE SUPPRESSED!!!???

Youtube?
News Release?

And this question truly lies at the heart of the problem, I really don't like posting so please allow me to just lurk and post everyone in a while.  Please don't ask questions that would lead me to disclose the exact theory.  But by all means question my knowledge of the subject!

And my last note is that I am only 18 (just turned) and don't underestimate my knowledge that's why I WANT you to question me.

MACEDONIA CD

YES  MAN   YOU HAVE RAID FOR TESLA    IS MAN HO GOD  SEND HIM TO CHANGE THE WORLD  <,BUT IS THE SHAME  FOR ALL PROFIT MAN IN TYHIS LATE 1900  HO HAS  DISTROYNG  THE  TESLA

giantkiller

The dichotomy is that the paradym change will be too expediant and cataclysmic for the commoners and too devastating for the financiers, warharks and the religious right.

Keep your head down and your mouth shut. The exit plan is to leave as quickly as you can without disturbing the status quo. They love their debt ridden complacency and are always willing to exact a payment should you stick your knowledge above the shit level of normality. I, for one, would love to see your acomplishments but not at the risk of safety. Truth does not rule on planet Earth. Sin does.

Join a service of your home county and see the world of havoc.

If you can make the leap in your present situation then by all means pursue.
I am in my 50s and made it my life's work to not go anywhere near the box.
I have succeeded, so it is not possible.

--giantkiller. Your only weapon is creativity and focus is your survival.

AhuraMazda

Assuming you have a working system, make a complete information pack, zip it up, prepare an email to addressed to as many people as you like. Make sure you target people and forums based on different countries. Go to an Internet cafe and create a new email account with ne information about yourseld and send your email. Ensure you name your file to something benign looking that no one looks at such as "the true story of sister theresa.zip!". Make your preperations before you execute your plan. All the emails are checked by the big brother but use your imagination.

I look forward to recieve "our holiday pictures.zip" or something similar!

Feel free to PM me if you want more ideas.

Grumpy

A vast amount of good information has already been released several times by different people - underground - publicly - privately - discretely - and crypticly.  Most ignore it and the rest argue about it.  It's pretty simple to explain, not so simple to do.  Erfinder was doing a fine job and look how many shots he took on the chin before he left.  Spherics dropped a bomb and promptly departed - wise move.  Tao wrote a wonderful presentation - can anyone even find it now?  TheBuzz is at war with trolls while explaining cavitation, as we speak.  What about all the old-timers - Tesla, Roentgen, Rowland, Wilson, Thomson, and Helmholtz?  What about Grey, Marinov, DePalma, Muller, Adams, Hussain, Harmuth, Hutchison, Hazelton, and people that aren't even remembered?

The Cliff Hazelton device was successfully replicated and produced a hell of a lot of energy - more than anything on this site (except maybe that tetrahedral TPU thing) - and how many have ever even heard of it?  Almost none.  I only know of 3 people currently working to figure it out.

Unless I missed some significant "movement in the force", PaulDude was not even looking in the right direction.  He was stuck in an electromagnetic hell.  God Bless him if he found his way out of it.

If you just have a theory with experimental evidence, just post it all over the place.  I recommend showing the experimental data and leaving it up to people to make up their own minds.  This way, you are not making any claims and if your butt get's hot, you disembowel the data and go cold.  Don't be a martyr.

If you have a theory and no supporting experimental data, then it is just a theory, and even if correct, you are pretty safe as you have not done anything with it and you have not proved it.  If this is the case, again, just post it all over and start working on experiments to give it some credibility.

You can release it in any format you want as long as you do not show a working device.  Show a working device and they have justification to seize it and silence you.  You could try to show a working device anonymously, but they will probably find you anyway.

Don't waste your time with a patent.  They can easily take care of that by declaring it a matter of national security and then you and the patent go silent.

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards