Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Moon Earth collision?

Started by Chad, January 04, 2009, 12:19:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Too many questions and not enough to go on sparks.

If we only could get our hands on the anti-gravity disc's they are keeping from us we would have a better idea of what goes on 'out there'...and possibly 'in there'.

Regards...

madddann

How about making one of thoose things and go look for ourselves?  ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ChsZUwqTeE

BTW, did anyone took a closer look or did any experiments based on Grebennikov's work? ...didn't find anything on this forum...

Dann

gravityblock

Quote from: sparks on January 07, 2009, 10:22:13 AM
  @Cap

There are other theories that a fusion process is going on in there.  Maybe there is a blackhole in the Sun and the Planets of differing scale.  And perhaps what we see as the Universe is because we are inside a black hole looking out.  Could be folks inside the blackhole inside the Earth looking at the shell with telescopes and saying hey the Universe is expanding when all they are looking at is an expanding cooling of primordial plazmas just waiting to be formed into new galaxies and solar systems etc.  The shell of the expanding blackholes creating nested Universes that expand within other blackholes.  The event horizons or density surface determining where their Universe ends and ours begins.

For a long time I have wondered if black holes lead to other universes. This idea has all of the right ingredients to be correct. All matter and energy that enters the black hole's event horizon will get broken down into all of the elementary particles that make up a universe, then all of the elementary particles beyond the black hole's event horizon will create another universe. I can imagine a Big Bang occurring from the formation of a black hole or maybe when a black hole reaches a certain critical mass. So, from this idea one may say, "the universe was created from everything", instead of saying "the universe was created from nothing or the universe was created from a super particle which held all of the forces, etc". Also, once a Big Bang occurs, then the black hole may stop feeding, or maybe the newly created universe will continue to expand until the black hole stops feeding, etc. Another possiblity is if the theory of a singularity is correct, then maybe the singularity could hold all the forces, and once the forces within the singularity reaches a certain critical mass or energy it will create a Big Bang. Or maybe, after a black hole reaches a certain critical mass, then it creates a universe, and the newly created universe becomes totally self sustained and totally separated from the black hole (has it's own membrane), and the black hole continues to give birth to even more universes. Lot of different scenarios could be possible even if the above ideas are only partially correct.

Interesting idea, it's good to see someone else on the same page as I am, although our ideas may differ in some aspects. I do not know if the above is correct or even possible, but may be worth exploring.

I would like to create a thread on this idea, but I will give Sparks an opportunity to do so, since he originally posted this idea.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: gravityblock on January 08, 2009, 05:24:15 AM
For a long time I have wondered if black holes lead to other universes. This idea has all of the right ingredients to be correct. All matter and energy that enters the black hole's event horizon will get broken down into all of the elementary particles that make up a universe, then all of the elementary particles beyond the black hole's event horizon will create another universe. I can imagine a Big Bang occurring from the formation of a black hole or maybe when a black hole reaches a certain critical mass. So, from this idea one may say, "the universe was created from everything", instead of saying "the universe was created from nothing or the universe was created from a super particle which held all of the forces, etc". Also, once a Big Bang occurs, then the black hole may stop feeding, or maybe the newly created universe will continue to expand until the black hole stops feeding, etc. Another possiblity is if the theory of a singularity is correct, then maybe the singularity could hold all the forces, and once the forces within the singularity reaches a certain critical mass or energy it will create a Big Bang. Or maybe, after a black hole reaches a certain critical mass, then it creates a universe, and the newly created universe becomes totally self sustained and totally separated from the black hole (has it's own membrane), and the black hole continues to give birth to even more universes. Lot of different scenarios could be possible even if the above ideas are only partially correct.

Interesting idea, it's good to see someone else on the same page as I am, although our ideas may differ in some aspects. I do not know if the above is correct or even possible, but may be worth exploring.

I would like to create a thread on this idea, but I will give Sparks an opportunity to do so, since he originally posted this idea.

lee smolin proposed something very similar, i think it was called fecund universes theory. he wrote a book about it too, 'life of the cosmos'.
maybe you know of it already, if so, my apologies.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

gravityblock

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on January 08, 2009, 07:17:46 AM
lee smolin proposed something very similar, i think it was called fecund universes theory. he wrote a book about it too, 'life of the cosmos'.
maybe you know of it already, if so, my apologies.

Thanks for the info, I was not aware of this theory or the book. I look forward to reading it.  :)
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.