Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Problems with TPU building and Free energy devices in general.

Started by ben8807, January 08, 2009, 10:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

@ben,
Well lets go to the other side of the pump. The next time you find yourself filling your gas tank look at around at the others doing the same act of slavery. You're one of them too! Sucks, doesn't it? You and every other piss ant joe doing the same thing. Forever! Because you don't believe change is possible. I apologize if my creativity oversteps your boundaries. But you are screwed and I am not. The world you live in was created by the like of us, people who think on their own.

The real contributors here are from a different ant hill. I've been here 2 years, faithful. I have helped and have been helped, immensely. Who are you and where have you come from that you can make such blatant judgements? Time for you to commit or bail. Don't screw this up.

Let people grow!

Read some more intellect before making a judgement call on your fellow man.

--giantkiller. Now I'm pissed!

hoptoad

Quote from: ben8807 on January 09, 2009, 02:11:13 PM
To believe in something you cannot prove and fight anyone who opposes your belief is not science, it is religion. Sadly this forum has a lot more religion than science, and I for one would like to see that change.
-ben

I'll second that ! ........ KneeDeep

Quote : Stevie Wonder : "When you believe in things you don't understand - Superstition"

Cheers

P.S. Nothing wrong with trying with new ideas - it should always be encouraged !!. But "claims" are a different matter, which need scientific verification, if they are to be accepted as true.

giantkiller

Here is a test:

Who is this and where did this device come from?

--giantkiller.

tosky

@ben
Follow me.
I skip everything except technical or science post. Only waste me about 3 minutes here in a day.

pese

@Ben

here is an better way , so you study, how to read AC(non sinusodial) / DC
from Prof Padrak

http://padrak.com/ine/DANGERSPOWER.html

i think, that is unknow to most members

Gustav Pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...