Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Problems with TPU building and Free energy devices in general.

Started by ben8807, January 08, 2009, 10:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

otto

Hello all,

no MOSFETs, OK?

@BEP

MOSFETs have a much bigger capacitance then tubes. Our coils have a low capacitance, I hope.

Now just a little bit why Im fascinated with my tube(s):

I have connected the + plate voltage to the plate of my tube. The minus is connected to the cathode. From the plate there is a connection to 1 of my collectors. In measuring 398V/19mA on my tube.

Nothing else is connected. No + or minus to the coils.

Result:

I see square waves on my scope. Square waves with kicks between the square waves. Every 270Hz or so I see a kick. 1 positive kick and then a negative kick.

Remember. Just a tube with a plate voltage. No heating, nothing.

I also see a lot of other s..t going on in my TPU but I dont have time to wright about this because the weekend starts and its TUBE TIME for me.

Otto

PS: if this is interesting for the people here I will continue on Monday. If not, I can be very quiet.

AhuraMazda

We don't seem to see any tubes in the SM's demonstration devices.
Can someone point me to any part of any demonstrated TPUs that may be concealing a tube?

BEP

Quote from: AhuraMazda on February 06, 2009, 03:34:00 PM
Can someone point me to any part of any demonstrated TPUs that may be concealing a tube?

I am convinced there are two and possibly a third in the open TPU. Of course, no one else agrees with that.
Even if I am completely off base, the descriptions given about misconnected or unphased transformers would produce interesting results if we clashed electron clouds together in a tube instead of a transformer circuit. All are probably just stories to make a point.

Mannix

Quote from: AhuraMazda on February 06, 2009, 03:34:00 PM

Thats easy ......dont use them

ben8807

Again we come to one of the key reasons why real TPU research on this forum is dead. Tubes? Really? it's like you guys are looking for a magical brew to make a tpu. As if getting all the right components is the important part! You can use tubes, you can use mosfets, you can use two sticks covered in tinfoil rubbing together as long as they serve the same function. No physical phenomenon is restricted to certain components. This discussion makes about as much sense as arguing what the wires are made of.

Sure response time might be important, but since we don't know how the damn things work we have no idea on what is important. If we had the great Steven Mark (s) shopping list we would probably still be stuck right in the same place with very few leads on how to build the thing. Focus on creating the effects, not necessarily power generation, but some sort of resonant coil that has gyroscopic action. Then work from there. To stumble in the dark making wild assumptions about vacuum tubes or any other comment from a man trying to HIDE the inner workings of his own device is stupid. To make devices randomly with the hope of one someday succeeding by chance is equally as stupid.