Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My blueprint and white papers on my magnetism run generator

Started by btalex1990, January 09, 2009, 08:59:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

btalex1990

Hey everybody this is my ideas that came from my head or a dream that I had and it came to me that since magnets can repel each other why can't we make this runa a generator because all we need is to turn the turbines without the magnets canceling each other out. Also another flaw I fixed is that magnets can run out of power within months or years but my generator uses a bunch of seperate magnets to seperate the power between one another, and they also will be super magnets, and also the material for the turbine must be light so it can spin easier and faster with less magnetic force.

This is my idea, a generator that can last maybe decades, which would help our economy a lot from the depression

So heres the links:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/9702096/My-Paper-on-the-Nontested-Theory-of-Magnetism-Powered-Generator

http://www.scribd.com/doc/9699528/Blueprints-for-the-Magnetism-Powered-Generator
Official Admin of U.S.W.G.O.
All my blueprints on free energy is on it's library system.

hansvonlieven

Sorry mate,

before your system can even be considered someone has to figure out how to make a monopole magnet. There is no such thing as a negative magnet and a positive magnet as you assume.

Each magnet has a North and a South pole.

My advice is to buy a book on magnetism, buy a few magnets and play around with them before designing motors.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

btalex1990

Quote from: hansvonlieven on January 09, 2009, 09:17:06 PM
Sorry mate,

before your system can even be considered someone has to figure out how to make a monopole magnet. There is no such thing as a negative magnet and a positive magnet as you assume.

Each magnet has a North and a South pole.

My advice is to buy a book on magnetism, buy a few magnets and play around with them before designing motors.

Hans von Lieven

Well it's a simple mistake. The positive is North and Negative is South. I just though North was the same as Postive and South was negative.

but I can change N and P to N and S.
Official Admin of U.S.W.G.O.
All my blueprints on free energy is on it's library system.

hansvonlieven

You still don't get it do you?

There is no such thing as a magnet that has N on both ends or S on both ends as you have it in your paper. See below.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

broli

I think with some creativity you can create an asymmetrical magnet, when put it in a uniform magnet field, it would accelerate. On the other hand you can also try to find a uniform circular electric field. Of course in theory none of these are possible, but who cares for a stupid approximation, right?