Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A Sure Fire Way To Incite Riots ?

Started by Cap-Z-ro, January 10, 2009, 09:26:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

I fell asleep on the couch the other night watching something mildly interesting on Larry King.

Later on in the night I awoke to watch the following video, with an accompanying report.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fb9ktN1Xf2s&feature=related

It was reported that the perpetrator, a Los Angeles cop "resigned"...and a police spokesperson offered that ' the officer probably though he had drawn his Tazer.'

Yeah, I guess he must have finally figured out he was actually shooting his  victim in the back after the 3rd shot ???

Blacks demonstrated in protest...police responded in riot gear...many arrests were made.

You can bet those protesters will have the book thrown at them.

Apparently the cop hadn't really resigned after all...but instead was suspended with pay ???

So what is truth ?

Is it the first thing that comes out of their mouths...or the 2nd - 3rd - 4th - or the 5th story they come up with ?

When you think about it, what better way to initiate wide spread internment of the populace, that to start things off with a good old fashioned race riot.

After all, the police are trained to perceive citizens as 'the enemy'...which is reinforced by the usage of the term 'Teams' to identify their various enforcement squads.

Regards...

frog

I have followed this story since seeing the initial videos on you tube. The black boot still is getting a paycheck and still has not been charged with a crime. DA has the case under review. Meanwhile, all who were "arrested" by the black boots have either been released or have been charged and arraigned.

Apparently there were 3 other police shootings across the country with almost similar story lines. Police executing unarmed men by gun fire.

"When you change the way you look
at things, the things you look at change."

Cap-Z-ro

It almost seems like a coordinated plan to incite blacks to riot...just one avenue they will utilize to create public unrest.

First they started executing blacks...but I didn't protest because I wasn't black.

Then they started executing the homeless...but I didn't stand up because I wasn't homeless.

When they started executing young radicals...I didn't stand up because I wasn't a young radical.

When they came for me...there was no one left to stand up for me.

Regards...

frog

I had thought similar about race riots propagated by the black boots. Weird.
"When you change the way you look
at things, the things you look at change."

Cap-Z-ro

Weird ?

Maybe not...I suspect that line of thinking is not too uncommon among those who are on to the illuminati end game endeavor.

Regards...