Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Building a UFO

Started by Halifax, January 17, 2009, 03:29:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halifax

I suppose this topic belongs here because it is still quit half baked.

I'll put it simply: I wish to build a UFO. Such things as the UFO How To and Mark Tomion's StarDrive give me hope that there are people out there with the same want as I. This post is simply a probe to see if there are any like minded people about, those who would wish to partner in this venture of mine or contribute in ideas, time, or resources.

My purpose for pursuing this dream is purely personal, but know that my intent and will are fully behind these things.

I have this endeavor planned in stages or steps (but not completely in a linear fashion as some pieces of steps will need to be completed or will be completed by the virtue of design or construction techniques or what have you).

1. Drive - this first step focuses solely on what the driving mechanism of the craft will be.
2. Power plant - the drive needs to be powered somehow, if it is exotic, fine. If it is a diesel engine or generator, so be it.
3. Control Schema - a drive is no good without the ability to steer. This will comprise of the exterior mechanisms (part of the drive itself) and the actual user interface. Computer controlled or mechanical, I care not which.
4. Final design - the previous steps will mold into the final design specifications set out. These are as follows:
       - has handeling qualities attributed to UFOs; vertical take off and landing, high speed translation, relatively noiseless
       - translates in a 'forward' fashion at least 300 mph
       - seats at least one
       - costs less than 5000 USD in material to build
       - can be built by a layman with no prior knowledge and a will to complete

The final specifications, plans, materials lists, etc., etc. will be free for building and further development by the community. I have no wish to be the only one possessing technology of this caliber. While I recognize holding the reigns to such a technology would make me quite powerful I deem transportation of this type to be like water: it is a necessity for mankind's survival.

The above is my plan, actual execution of said plan is stalled for the most part because of lack of shop space to begin. This will hopefully be rectified in three month's time. For now I am accumulating possibilites. These possibilities must have enough information present to show that they work effectively as a thrusting mechanism and enough information to replicate the effect. The following meet these criteria.

The Biefel-Brown effect encompasses all designs that place a high voltage across two electrodes, this includes lifters (which are completely out of the question for this, they are inefficient and ill-designed for the task at hand), assymetrical capacitors of all types and kinds, Poynting Flow Thrusters (JL Naudin), etc., etc.

Beyond the Biefeld-Brown effect is a specific manifestation that has come to my attention: the Adamski UFO as patented by James F. Kind (a result of King's and Brown's work).

Beyond these things I have not found more. Though more things with enough information for replication and improvement are welcome. The very initial phases will test various configurations of the Biefeld-Brown effect, a PFT, and a minimized Adamski UFO based on the patent. These things will all be put through a battery of tests to find the correct one that meets the requirements. I recognize this will be a lot of work, but I have a lot of spare time. With the correct planning in place this will go extremely fast. (To throw out a caveat I have not planned this in detail, only in general, so this thread may be home to some of the more detailed bits of planning.)

I will continue this in my next post. It's early here: 0228. Some friends and I are going to IHOP. ;P I'm allowed my relax and chill time. I hope this interests at least some of you and that I have inspired others.

-Hal

Pertinant Data: Biefeld-Brown Effect
"How I Control Gravitation" by T.T. Brown

Revision .001 - Sat Jan 17 2009 - Removed mention of the StarDrive in the list of propulsion types as it is not known yet if enough information is available to replicate it or even if it works as a thrusting mechanism. Added the requirement that the drive technology must have enough documentation to replicate and must be marginally effective as a thrusting mechanism.
Revision .002 - Sat Jan 17 2009 - Added resources for the Biefeld-Brown Effect.

Pirate88179

See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

hansvonlieven

Building a UFO is an OXYMORON !

If you are building it you know what it is and it is therefore not unidentified, by definition.

If it flies that is, of course.  ;D

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Halifax

Bill - Thank you for that link! I will work my way through that thread to see if I can mine out the useful information.

Hans - Just because you built it doesn't mean you know what it is! :P

My intent is to acquire as much information on each of the aforementioned methods of mobility (and now it seems another is added) so that when it comes time to build and test I will have a solid background in each. Thus I attempt to avoid the haphazard build by the seat of the pants method that seems to plague a lot of people.

-Hal

z.monkey

Quote from: Halifax on January 17, 2009, 03:29:22 AM
       - costs less than 5000 USD in material to build
       - can be built by a layman with no prior knowledge and a will to complete
LMAO, yeah good luck with that...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!