Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic "Free Energy" designs released - finally!

Started by PaulLowrance, January 17, 2009, 02:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tak22

I agree, proof is of first importance. If a solenoid is fast enough, then it could be used for
either design to create the back/forth motion. Once you've got the timing set, then start
measuring either temperature or coil output. After a baseline is established you can start
trying different materials, coils, etc.

tak

PaulLowrance

Quote from: tak22 on January 20, 2009, 12:06:45 PM
I agree, proof is of first importance. If a solenoid is fast enough, then it could be used for
either design to create the back/forth motion. Once you've got the timing set, then start
measuring either temperature or coil output. After a baseline is established you can start
trying different materials, coils, etc.

tak
Thanks tak. You seem to have a good handle on such a task.

Some thoughts:

Making the black rods (high magnetic viscosity) -- A roll of carbon steel welding wire cut into segments, each coated with a thin layer of say paint, and then carefully grouped together to forum a laminated rod. Harbor Freight has a roll for $7 -->
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=42917

The gray rod (low magnetic viscosity) could perhaps be cut from an *ultra* high frequency ferrite rod. Amidon sells ferrite rods. They're not exactly ultra high frequency, but should be good enough; e.g., Amidon part number R61-050-400 costs $7
https://www.amidoncorp.com
Perhaps someone knows of higher performance ferrite rods. IMO, one of the best choices is a piece of magnetite, but it would have to be cut into shape. You'll find people at metal detecting forums who will sell magnetite real cheap.

The first mechanical design in moving the gray rod could be aggressive since efficiency is not the first concern, where decreasing the gray rods temperature is. If it takes a lawnmower motor to achieve the task, then so be it, lol. Success will go down in history. The machine will be displayed in a historical museum.

PL

PaulLowrance

Quote from: Craigy on January 19, 2009, 06:34:45 PMThinking a bit more i see that in your 2 disc design everything switches or fires at once and all coils would essentially be wired in parrallel thus avoiding messy contacts that would be required on my brainstorming idea.

The coil for the gray rod will most likely require different amount of current than the black rods. Hopefully it would not take too long to adjust the currents to obtain optimum temperature drop.

PL

Craigy

hi Paul.

I found this patent a year or so ago, when i was first looking at carnot cycles and magnets and their currie temps . It basically backs you ideas up, but does it in a slightly different way , in the patent there is a circulating ferro fluid...

http://www.google.com/patents?vid=USPAT6725668&id=mS8QAAAAEBAJ&pg=RA1-PA1&dq=+magneto+calorific+effect+in+magnets#PPA1-IA1,M1

Thermodynamic cycles and method for generating electricity

Abstract
An apparatus for performing a thermodynamic cycle comprising: a sample having a ferromagnetic phase transition temperature; means to magnetise the sample above the ferromagnetic phase transition temperature of the sample; and means to cool the sample to a temperature that is below the ferromagnetic phase transition temperature thereof, wherein the demagnetisation of the sample whilst the sample is below the ferromagnetic phase transition temperature thereof causes the generation of an independent magnetic flux. Also disclosed is a method of converting energy, comprising the steps of: providing a sample having a ferromagnetic transition temperature; magnetising the sample while the sample is above the ferromagnetic transition temperature thereof; allowing the sample to demagnetise while the sample is below the ferromagnetic transition temperature thereof, the demagnetisation of the sample causing an independent magnetic flux; and converting at least some of the independent magnetic...

Any concepts or ideas expressed in this post are intended for the public domain. Free licence is given to reproduce and or modify provided it is for non-profit use. I don't want money, I want overunity!!

tak22

Paul,

Is solid magnetite a must have? Could a DIY cast rod of magnetite sand and resin work well enough?

tak