Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic "Free Energy" designs released - finally!

Started by PaulLowrance, January 17, 2009, 02:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

I just uploaded some of my notes on magnetic materials in the forums database section -->

http://greenselfreliantenergy.com/forum/index.php?board=35.0

Please help by uploading helpful information related to magnetic materials.

PL

PaulLowrance

Hi,

I was going to spend some time drawing the animation for the solid state version, Free Energy design #3, to complete the published designs, but to make it look sufficient it requires a 3D magnetic program. It needs to be a planar design, and FEMM is 2D in planar mode. I quickly tried gmsh, which is 3D, but didn't see how to do a magnetic analysis. Does anyone know who to get gmsh to do 3D magnetic analysis, or perhaps another free 3D magnetic analysis program?

Thanks for any help,
PL

Craigy

Hi Paul ,

very interested in your design and have a few questions and possible suggestions for construction.

I note that the all three coils are of the same dimension's is this correct? I note that you suggest measuring the 2 coils flux with a hall probe to ensure the flux is the same. May i add that another way to ensure both coils are the same would be to pulse them with the third in the middle. Then measure the pulse induced into the 2 neighbouring coils using 2 channels of a scope . The pulse induced and the back emf shown on your scope would cancel out when your 2 channels are compared together....

Now i am unclear on the mechanics, would the centre solunoid wobble in and out a bit like a electomecanical buzzer?

All the best, certainly a good thought exercise..
Any concepts or ideas expressed in this post are intended for the public domain. Free licence is given to reproduce and or modify provided it is for non-profit use. I don't want money, I want overunity!!

PaulLowrance

QuoteNow i am unclear on the mechanics, would the centre solunoid wobble in and out a bit like a electomecanical buzzer?
You're referring to design #1?  Yes, but it must be a stop and go action. Although the middle rod does not have to move up, stop, move down, stop, move up, stop, etc as shown in the animation. It could for instance move upward and let another similar do the same thing. IOW, there could be three plastic discs where there are small rods bonded around the plastic discs, where the center disc would rotate clockwise, stop, rotate clockwise, stop, rotate clockwise, stop, etc.

PL

PaulLowrance