Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic "Free Energy" designs released - finally!

Started by PaulLowrance, January 17, 2009, 02:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

Quote from: MeggerMan on January 17, 2009, 08:35:23 PM
Hi Paul,
Long time no see.
Still have the Meg core but working on the TPU now.

Surely if the input energy is heat extracted from the core material it will end up super cooling it to 0 degrees Kelvin and stop there.
Mind you, it would make a good cooling device - just need to stick it in a geothermal heat source.

I suppose you could use seawater and cool the core.
Ah-ha, a super-tanker powered by thermal heat extraction from the sea - hang on, who needs a super tanker anymore!
Global cooling here we come.

Regards
Rob

Rob,

It would probably require the energy consumption of Los Angles county from a shoe box size device to become super cooled because of a simple effect known as thermal conductivity.  That's why 5000HP x 3 = 15000 HP = 11.2 million watts tractor pull vehicles can maintain reasonably cooled from a radiator-- thermal conductivity.

Please read my post and you'll see that it has nothing to do with "cooling," but moving energy. There will be no global cooling from such technology. The device moves ambient thermal energy to the appliance, say your computer, the computer gives off heat to the environment, the heated environment maintains the devices temperature by thermal conductivity. No net heating or cooling. Perfect, clean, reusable energy.

PL

p.s., TPU?  I'm working on diode arrays, and have proven they rectify ambient thermal energy.

PaulLowrance

Quote from: AhuraMazda on January 17, 2009, 10:10:25 PMPaul,
Is your idea along the lines of Kunel's patent?

http://rechercheblog.de/wp-content/downloads/KunelPatent.pdf

Thanks for the link. That's a solid state design, correct?  Looks very interesting. The solid state design I'll post within a few days does not contain any PM's because I wanted to publish a simple design to show the heart of the concept.

PL

nitinnun

the cheapest way to look something, is with a peltier.
a solid state heat pump.

which moves temperature in one direction.
making one face hot, and the other face cold.

when pressed against a hot OR cold surface, the peltier even works in reverse.
turning the temperature into electricity.

i must be one of the few people, to have ever gotten electricity from a chunk of ice.......

AhuraMazda

Quote from: PaulLowrance on January 17, 2009, 11:30:47 PM
Thanks for the link. That's a solid state design, correct?  Looks very interesting. The solid state design I'll post within a few days does not contain any PM's because I wanted to publish a simple design to show the heart of the concept.

PL

I look forward to it.

PaulLowrance

To clarify, these Free Energy designs would work non-stop day and night, 24 hours per day, 365 days per year at any hospitable location on Earth. This technology is *not* about capturing energy from a heated or chilled area.

*All* matter contains ambient thermal energy *all* the time. Most matter on Earth contains a billion or more joules of energy per cubic meter. Water contains a lot more.

The Sun continually sustains the Earths ambient temperature. That's all this technology needs.

The room temperature makes hardly no difference in the amount of ambient thermal energy. For example, if the room temperature decreased from 75F to 49F then the ambient thermal energy is only 5% less. This means that this technology is good for any location, from the North Pole to the Death Valley.

Regards,
PL