Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic "Free Energy" designs released - finally!

Started by PaulLowrance, January 17, 2009, 02:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nitinnun

wouldn't it be more efficient to transfer magnetic current through the 2 counter-spinning wheels of a sectorless wimhurst machine,
than through a questionable, dead weight iron core?

the wimhurst machines output would sustain the magnetic flux, as it passes through.
while the iron core would eat it up.

you could even cover both wimhurst wheels, with iron sheet metal.
if it has to be ferromagnetic.

PaulLowrance

Regarding Free Energy design #1, here's a quick outline of how it captures the ambient energy, but I'm pretty much waving my hands here. To make it easier, I would have to show the numerical analysis in person, and go over everything, but here goes nothing.

Magnetize a short ferrite rod using a copper coil. The rod length is the same as its diameter. The effective permeability is ~ 3.9 ish.  The magnetic field within the material is say 1000 Gauss. Consider three of such ferrite rods that are separated from each other. Then quickly move all three rods right next to each other in magnetic attraction so they form one long rod. The net magnetic field within the center rod just immediately increased by 1.74 times before the rod has time to react.

Now here's the secret. Just because the magnetic field increased does not mean more ferromagnetic atoms are going to begin aligning. If you remove the voltage source from the coils then ambient thermal energy will begin to demagnetizing the material ***even though the magnetic field is 1.74 times greater than when it was magnetized with the coil.***  That means ambient thermal energy *must* work harder to demagnetize the cores.

This is very simple to see and understand in FEMM.

PL

vonwolf

hey Paul;
   This is all way over my head but keep up the good work. I try to keep up with your threads, who knows some of it might sink in and I'll learn something.
        Good Luck Pete

PaulLowrance

Quote from: PaulLowrance on January 17, 2009, 05:47:46 PMThen quickly move all three rods right next to each other in magnetic attraction so they form one long rod. The net magnetic field within the center rod just immediately increased by 1.74 times ***before the rod has time to react***.

My above quote is a key area. If the three rods were moved at an ordinary rate, and of course you'll need to short the coils to passively retain the magnetic energy in the cores, then the ferromagnetic atoms will decrease at a rate relative to how close the other rods approach such that the end resulting field is the same, 1.0, instead of 1.74.  The shorted coils consume no power, so lets say they are superconducting to simply the example.

The point is, as the three rods approach each other, the net permeability increases, and the ferrite rods want to maintain the same magnetic field.

If the net magnetic field from each separated rod is 1000 gauss (due to the coil), then there is X joules of energy released in the rod. Some of such energy goes into the form of heat (kinetic), some in the lattice and other areas (potential). When the field is removed, it requires ambient thermal energy to break the ferromagnetic bonds, which is why the magnetic material cools down. This effect is known as MCE (Magnetocaloric effect). So, when the core magnetizes to 1000 gauss, there's X joules of energy added to the core from potential magnetic energy, but due to magnetic viscosity the core is suddenly 1000 * 1.74 = 1740 gauss, which requires 1.74 * X joules of ambient thermal energy to break the ferromagnetic atomic bonds. Per cycle there is a net loss of ambient thermal energy.

This is so clear cut and a guarantee!  I'm telling you, anyone who builds such a machine, and if they can overcome the losses, and move the parts fast enough to overcome the magnetic viscosity, then it's a *guaranteed* "free energy" machine!

PL

PaulLowrance

The Free Energy design #1 is simplified. A more complex design would include numerous small ferrite rods, that when moved together would form a *toroid.*  The net gain magnetic field inside the toroid is over 2 times. That's an increase from 1.74 times (using three rods to form a longer rod).

In the end, you could say the key is -->

* Magnetic viscosity.
* Change in effective permeability.

PL