Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Induction motors and capacitors lowers amps "consumption"

Started by Kyoat, January 19, 2009, 03:45:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyoat

Quote from: gyulasun on January 22, 2009, 07:02:30 PM
Hi Kyoat,

very good results, thanks for sharing these. 

Have you heard of Hector's rotoverter activities?  He makes 3PH motors resonant on 60 (or 50) Hz by tuning them by capacitor banks and then mechanically drives another originally 3PH motor to work as a generator, also tuned by capacitors.  He also tries to utilize reactive power with interesting circuits.  See this link:
http://www.panaceauniversity.org/RV.pdf 

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Rotoverter:Replications:Deliverance 

http://www.panacea-bocaf.org/rotoverter.htm

Problem is when they want load the generator or the prime mover, the system detunes and would need a continous control to keep it on resonance in the function of the changing load. 

Keep up good work!

rgds,  Gyula

I Know of their work, but have not followed it myself.  We also are experimenting with a 5hp 3-phase 208Volt motor.  We just finished rewiring it, and will be testing it sometime here in the next few days.  We will be installing capacitors too see just how low we can "adjust" the in coming amps, and what configuration works best.  We will be posting our results as soon as possible.   Kyoat
Remember, Wilbur and Orivil Wright, against all odds demonstrated to the world that with a little tinkering and alot of thought, that man could fly.  All the while all the "educated men of the world" said man would never leave the ground.  97% of their calculations are still used today.  Not bad for two bycycle repairmen. 3% error!

Kyoat

Quote from: Anothertruthfinder on January 22, 2009, 12:38:25 PM
Hi all  ;D
              this seems so incredibly simple with a major gain to boot - anyone tried attaching a gen and see if a loop can be achieved? and also could an ac gen be modded in this way with output/efficiency gain?

i would like to start experimenting with this it sounds simple enough - im uk, 240ac 50hz any particular recomended caps? is it a case of taking the motor housing off and applying a cap parallel to the primary winding? i dont know too much about induction motors but can work generally work it out, i can find loads of induction motors at the scrappy for a couple of pounds so might just do this one! hehe

keep up the good work guys - aka eel  ;)

Well being new at this forum thing, I just realized that I can answer your questions here instead of as a new "reply" please bare with me, this is all new to me.  I will get the hang of it all in time.  If you look at the next "reply" you will see my answer.  Sorry!   ???  Kyoat
Remember, Wilbur and Orivil Wright, against all odds demonstrated to the world that with a little tinkering and alot of thought, that man could fly.  All the while all the "educated men of the world" said man would never leave the ground.  97% of their calculations are still used today.  Not bad for two bycycle repairmen. 3% error!

Kyoat

Here are some pictures, the following description will be in consecutive order.

picture 1;    #1 Emerson motor, 219mfd cap's wired to #1Primary coil.  Power from #2Primary is wired to the #2 Motor on the left

picture 2;    #2 motor shown with white wire from motor #1 and hooked into the power-in receptacle.  As well as the black drop cord
                 wired into the primary coils of motor #2 which will provide power out to the Heater (#3)

picture 3;    #3 Homemade water heater shown with 150mfd cap's wired in series-parallel, getting its power from the primary coils
                 of motor #2.

picture 4;    #1 motor shown with NO CAP's, AMP DRAW:  7.34
picture 5;    #3 Heater shown with NO CAP's and hooked up to AC-IN POWER   AMP DRAW: 7.04

picture 6;    #1 motor shown with 219mfd cap's (all by it's self, not connected to #2 motor or #3 heater) AMP DRAW: 1.19

picture 7;    #1 motor shown with 219mfd cap's connected to #1Primary coil and
                 2 black wires connected to #2Primary coil to provide power to the #2 motor,
                 while the #2 motor is providing power to the #3 heater off its primary coils. AMP DRAW: 2.06

picture 8;    #2 motor getting its power from the #1 motor's #2Primary coil,
                 while #3 heater is getting its power from the #2 motor's primary coils.  AMP DRAW: 2.45

picture 9;    #2 motor shown with 150mfd cap's getting its power from the #1 motor's #2Primary coil  AMP DRAW:  .48
                 (the #3 heater is NOT connected in this picture)

picture 10;  #3 heater shown with 150mfd cap's wired in series-parallel to the incoming power from #2 motor primary coils
                 AMP DRAW:  2.97

Hope these pictures all come out.  Kyoat

hoptoad

Interesting information Kyoat.

I'm very curious about the current consumption of the motors when they are placed under a reasonable working mechanical load.
I'm wondering how much mechanical or electrical load can be powered, before the consequent change in motor RPM affects the tuning of the LC circuits and thus the current consumption.

A reduction of approx 80% in current consumption with a light load (flywheel) is astounding.
A reduction of just 50% under high loading would be even more astounding !

I'm very interested to see what sort of "working" data your experiments produce.

Thanks for sharing your results so far, and good luck with your experiments.!

Cheers and KneeDeep  :)

fritznien

@hoptoad
a watt meter reading might be very instructive. if i understand the cct he has a cap in parrallell with the coils. this dose not change the voltage on the coil. current in a cap leads , current in a coil lags the voltage. in aparalell cct the two cancel out leaving the resistive current(inphase) and any reactive current
that is in excess of its opposite phase.  Ic IL and Ir are added as vectors, check out a basic ac eletricity book. the net effect here is to correct the power facter to the source. something that has been common practice in industry for a long time but not OU.