Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Obama is No Martin Luther King - In Their Very Own Words...

Started by Cap-Z-ro, January 20, 2009, 07:33:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ResinRat2

I blame this directly on both the Republican and Democratic Parties. Either one of them should have made sure that this joker met the requirements. Phil Berg is a lawyer who is a lifelong Democrat. He has served many ways in politics for the Democratic Party, so you can't cry partisanship on this one. He wants the President to be a qualified candidate based off the Constitution. It's a no-brainer.

Obama knows he is breaking the law, and he shows his disrespect for the law by not having disqualified himself. It is almost as if this whole series of events was planned to happen together to tear our nation apart at its very roots. Producing a copy of his original birth certificate can easily be done, yet he refuses to do it. Heck, I needed to produce one just to get a Drivers License.

The longer this userper stays in office, the more damage that will be done. It is very sad indeed.
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

hansvonlieven

Take another scenario Dave,

Assuming he is legit, what would be the purpose of NOT producing proof. To create division in the population where otherwise no division would exist? Another form of divide et impera and while the yokels are busy fighting over nothing get things done that would otherwise not be possible or palatable?

I guess time will tell.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Cap-Z-ro

Let us not abandon all hope guys...I am a firm believer that 'it is not about what you have done in the past - its what yu are doing with your life right now that really matters.

Don't forget JFK was bought sold and paid for(under his fathers control) until his father was nullified by a stroke...thats when Jack grew a pair, and a conscience...turning him into an illuminati busting  humanitarion.

So lets wait and see what happens before we deliberate his case...but exposing the whole picture must still be done as posted above.

If he's a sham, the hopes of more than ever before will be dashed...he will be remembered as a pariah and a traitor like Bush.

Right now all these screen personalities are high as a kite on Obama...if sells out they will skewer him and rip him to shreds publicly humiliating him at every opportunity(if not sensored)...they will be in a surly mood coming down off an Obama high.

The re percussive ridicule will be fierce...and that's tough to take for any sociopathic mass murderer...even they have a desire to be "perceived positively publicly" despite their pathologic condition.

If he suddenly up and moves his presidential office to Harlem we'll know he's on the level.

Regards...

electricme

Hello world
Yep USA sure got a real political tiger by the tail this time with Obama, I heard about the middle of 2008 this person was a Muslim, had been in Indonesia and went to a Muslim school.
Watch his policies as he signs them into law, that will show his true character, and any hidden agendas.

Now if that didn't raise my eyebrows, but the big surprise was, how come no one knew about Obama's background?
Didn't anyone do a web search on him?
How come the opposition didn't know about this stuff?

Whoa, this is gonna turn into a huge can a worms, and I feel sorry for all those blacks who think their messiah has arrived, how will they take it? The shame they will feel will put black progress backwards a century.
Perhaps this is what the secret backroom boys of the skull and bones want.

Glad I'm not an American.

Jim   
People who succeed with the impossible are mocked by those who say it cannot be done.

Paul-R

Quote from: ResinRat2 on January 21, 2009, 04:04:50 PM
I blame this directly on both the Republican and Democratic Parties...
The reason why I doubt this whole scenario is because, during the Democratic selection
process, the Clinton camp, on occasions, fought a dirty fight. To me, it is inconceivable
that they did not check out all this stuff with UTMOST thoroughness, and if they had found
anything, they would have used it to get Hillary selected as their candidate.

In the meanwhile, it would be best to try to hold him to his word:
"(He will)....help create five million new jobs by strategically investing $150 billion
over the next ten years to catalyze private efforts to build a clean energy future.
Ref:
http://my.barackobama.com/page/content/newenergy

Paul.