Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Obama is No Martin Luther King - In Their Very Own Words...

Started by Cap-Z-ro, January 20, 2009, 07:33:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreeEnergy

Obama talks about making America completly energy independent within 10 years by renewable energy?! I´ve heard that one before... with the technology we have already it should not take 10 fucking years! That is just bull shit, and by then he wont even be president! It will probably be some other Bush like asshole or even worse! just another skull & bones member? converting our energy system to renewable energy should be more like 1-2 years at most!
remember tesla? niagara falls? just niagara falls would probably be enough energy to sustain our basic energy needs for the whole country, not to mention other technologies like solar, wind, beach wave, geothermal, etc.
what is so hard about an electric motor and using this motor to tap into nature´s natural movent and harnessing energy?  >:(

hansvonlieven

I think even 10 years is unrealistically optimistic. When Diesel locomotives started replacing steam it took more than 50 years for steam to be phased out in favour of the far more efficient and cheaper new technology. Replacing infrastructure is a long process governed by many factors including economic ones. People have massive investments in the technology of the day changing things will take time. Even the switch from gas lighting to electric lighting took more than 10 years.

The powers that are benefiting by technology as it stands will be very reluctant to change and will frustrate many attempts to bring about this change.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Paul-R

Quote from: hansvonlieven on January 22, 2009, 05:49:13 PM
I think even 10 years is unrealistically optimistic. When Diesel locomotives started replacing steam it took more than 50 years for steam to be phased out in favour of the far more efficient and cheaper new technology...
Yes, but the Boyce jumbo unit is a bolt on accessory which
sits in the boot.
Paul.

Eden

Quote from: ResinRat2 on January 21, 2009, 04:04:50 PM
The longer this userper stays in office, the more damage that will be done. It is very sad indeed.

no president did so much damage as g.w. Bush.
he killed a few thousand US citizens unpunished!!

so it can not get worse....