Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Obama is No Martin Luther King - In Their Very Own Words...

Started by Cap-Z-ro, January 20, 2009, 07:33:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

I had no idead Jones had a sit down stand up act. ;D

I wonder how long and people will be mesmerized by all the hype and the MLK comparrisons...and how soon will they find out there has been no change whatsoever...except for the worse ?

Regards...

hansvonlieven

G'day all,

I don't know if this scenario has occurred to you. This could be the ultimate set-up.

If it is true that Obama was not born in America and that therefore his election is illegal you can bet your boots that the powers that really run America are not only aware of it but have incontrovertible proof. In other words they can blow the guy out of the water any time they want. He will really have to do as he is told.

Now that is scary.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

pese

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=2IKSyj5z6I4 MONEY BOMB
Obama Obama . in http://rense.com  #1 in world for alternative news

Pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

giantkiller

Quote from: hansvonlieven on January 20, 2009, 05:09:51 PM
G'day all,

I don't know if this scenario has occurred to you. This could be the ultimate set-up.

If it is true that Obama was not born in America and that therefore his election is illegal you can bet your boots that the powers that really run America are not only aware of it but have incontrovertible proof. In other words they can blow the guy out of the water any time they want. He will really have to do as he is told.

Now that is scary.

Hans von Lieven

He already has an arm load of executive orders... We don't get to vote after this.

--giantkiller

vonwolf

Quote from: hansvonlieven on January 20, 2009, 05:09:51 PM
G'day all,

Now that is scary.

Hans von Lieven

Hi Hans;
  The worst thing about his nationality is if he is Kenyan he will get the boot and then we'll be stuck with Biden. Now that's really scary!
I can't imagine a worse President than Biden.
                              Pete