Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

We got plenty of energy just no way to store it

Started by sparks, January 20, 2009, 07:44:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

The first order of business for freedom from fossil fuels is to produce synthetic fuels.  Direct replacement fuels for fossil fuels.  No CARBON please.  Like hydrogen dissolved in a liquid carrier like water.  We got atomic we got wind we got sun we got geothermal what we don't have is something to keep the frigging oil and natural gas down in the ground where it belongs.  I'd pay 10.00 US a gallon and use it wisely if it helps to move this concept into reality.  If it can't be done in a very timely manner like NOW simply outlaw fossil fuel burning all together and believe me it will get done.  In the mean time the automotive people better start making electric engines to replace the archaic smog producers they got going now.  Maybe somebody will have a job at the old transportation factories making mandated conversion engines and the mechanics will have something to do besides replacing oxygen sensors.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

sm0ky2

we dont have nearly enough energy.  currently our demand is increasing faster than our supply. that';s why there are plans for nearly 1200 MW's of electrical generation to be installed in the U.S. over the next 5 years.
and in 10 years even that will be obsolete.

globally, we are doomed. more and more nations are becomming techonoglically capable, and will be providing their citizes with electricity.  This will require even more generation. 

Geothermal is not a long-term option.  geothermal energy is not "renewable".  it takes a LONG time for that heat to regenerate after it is diminished.  Nuclear is not "clean". it produces many tons of hazardous waste every year. This must be stored safely.

Wind, Solar, and Wave energy are clean, AND renewable - but the technology is inefficient and expensive.

currently most of our electricity is produced by Coal fired plants.
almost ALL of our cars are ran on Oil.
if we got rid of both of those, only 1/32nd's of us would be able to drive, watch t.v., use our computers, or even turn on the lights....

to replace that with solar or wind would require MUCH more land-space then most of us are willing to give up.
wave-power is the only pheasable solution that we currently have, and noone seems to be willing to invest in that.

We need a new energy technology. plain and simple.  Storage is not the problem. we have plenty of ways to store excess energy.: --  hydrogen, electrochemical, flywheels, compressed air,. ect.
what we need is excess energy TO store..  that, and only that will steer us away from fossil fuels.

when we have more energy than we can use, and electricity drops to 0.001 cents per KW/hr, electric cars will pop out of the woodwork.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

amigo

I will share some (personal) "truisms" I have collected in my wanderings:

1. We have a surplus of believers in scarcity. What's we really need is people who know we live in an abundance.

2. Our entire lives have been programmed around the idea of scarcity, and that is simply not true. There is enough of everything, it's just not evenly distributed among everyone.

3. For as long as you have your head on your shoulders you live in an abundance because you can come up with all kinds of ideas.

4. If you have one idea and I have one idea we can both get richer if we shared those ideas between each other.

etc...

Bucky Fuller talked about abundance a lot, but how many people know about him. He is as obscure as Tesla is among "normal" people.

Why do you think that is, and who made sure of it? (this is just a rhetorical question, you don't need to reply to it) :)

Liberty

Quote from: sm0ky2 on January 20, 2009, 09:03:56 PM
we dont have nearly enough energy.  currently our demand is increasing faster than our supply. that';s why there are plans for nearly 1200 MW's of electrical generation to be installed in the U.S. over the next 5 years.
and in 10 years even that will be obsolete.

globally, we are doomed. more and more nations are becomming techonoglically capable, and will be providing their citizes with electricity.  This will require even more generation. 

Geothermal is not a long-term option.  geothermal energy is not "renewable".  it takes a LONG time for that heat to regenerate after it is diminished.  Nuclear is not "clean". it produces many tons of hazardous waste every year. This must be stored safely.

Wind, Solar, and Wave energy are clean, AND renewable - but the technology is inefficient and expensive.

currently most of our electricity is produced by Coal fired plants.
almost ALL of our cars are ran on Oil.
if we got rid of both of those, only 1/32nd's of us would be able to drive, watch t.v., use our computers, or even turn on the lights....

to replace that with solar or wind would require MUCH more land-space then most of us are willing to give up.
wave-power is the only pheasable solution that we currently have, and noone seems to be willing to invest in that.

We need a new energy technology. plain and simple.  Storage is not the problem. we have plenty of ways to store excess energy.: --  hydrogen, electrochemical, flywheels, compressed air,. ect.
what we need is excess energy TO store..  that, and only that will steer us away from fossil fuels.

when we have more energy than we can use, and electricity drops to 0.001 cents per KW/hr, electric cars will pop out of the woodwork.

I would agree, more energy is needed.  But not just more energy, it needs to be a portable form of energy that doesn't need to be plugged in.  Electric cars will not "pop out of the woodwork" until a better form of portable energy can replace the large bank of batteries that are used in electric cars.  Also, car prices must become much more affordable again, like they once were in the 1960's and 70's.  Once portable energy becomes available, it will eliminate the need for large banks of batteries that are used now and will reduce the large battery bank, down to a smaller battery buffer to absorb short term high current drain.  The magnet motor is a likely future option to provide this needed portable power source.
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor

sparks

There is plenty of deserts for solar arrays there is plenty of oceanthermal ocean currents  neuclear fuel rods can be recycled  windenergy up the gazoo plasma technology geothermal bubbling in yellowstone at the surface.  There needs to be a standardized synthetic fuel that is transportable just like we have been transporting and storing for years.   There also needs to be a new direction in what we do with energy.  Manufacturing shit for rich people to show off to other rich people aint working and selling the general public some dream about homeownership and resurecting temples to oneself is another scam that needs to end.  Industrialized nations really got to sit back and see what they are making.  The chineese got sold on industrialization.  Problem is the family farm isnt going to be there when the young man runs from his new slave job in the factory.  Vital services like food clothing shelter heat and health care at an equitable level for all is the path of the future.  Profit is dead.  Capitolism is dead.  We're all in the people business now like it or not.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love