Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

We got plenty of energy just no way to store it

Started by sparks, January 20, 2009, 07:44:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul-R

Quote from: sparks on January 20, 2009, 07:44:27 PM
In the mean time the automotive people better start making electric engines to replace the archaic smog producers they got going now....
...and broadcast the energy to them using Tesla'a Patent 1,119,732 (Wardenclyffe Tower) ?
How difficult would this be, Sparks?
Paul.

sparks

I think Tesla was talking about creating a plasmasphere.  Which really woud be kinda disruptive to most forms of matter.  It's like the Tesla Howitzers where they use a lazer to create a plazma tube from gun to target and send emp pulses through the plazma.  I think there might be huge problems with siting tesla towers. :)  This isn't to say that a contained dually low temperature plasma wouldn't make an ideal high power transmission line.  No voltage drop relative to the field so a kid could touch one standing in a bucket of water and not even know it.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

erickdt

The answer(s) are clearly solar and geothermal. The trick is figuring out how to efficiently collect and transfer that energy.

If only there were some way to beam solar energy collected in space, by satellites, down to the Earth's surface...

CrazyEwok

I love it!! everyone is accusing the previous generations of the wrong decisions based on exactally the same principals... Lol its like being in a school and having the preschoolers accuse the kindygarden kids of weakening the play equipment because it broke when they aere playing on it... LOL!!! you problem is not the amount of energy available or even how we generate it. These 2 problems will be solved as we NEED to solve them. As there is still oil coming in these don't NEED to be solved. You need to start lobbying for technology to become super efficient rather than more powerful. That has been our downfall for years. More power and more modcons on everything we buy. The biggest reason car manufacturers put R&D into certain areas is because these are the areas that people put money into. Nobody cared how much their car cost to run until about 2 years ago with the oil hike and even then it was only something for them to winge about it didn't really stop anyone from buying new cars that still only get 25-30 MPG... and you all get on here and moan about there not being any cars with good economy... As a society we just don't care until this changes why should companies put money into thing people don't really want??? they won't re-coup their money so it becomes a bad investment. Thus no flow. there are small funds set up that look into said research but that is more to improve over heads rather than anything else... You need to look at which models of everything that consume power are released and what are the big sellers... Everything from cars to trucks to fridges, washing machines all the way down to air-conditioners... Infact our world wide scales of efficientcy is a joke!!! A state of the art air-conditioner is only 1KW more efficient then one that is 10 years old... 1KW!!! what daes that mean... a 5KW split system air con bought today has the same power and does the same amount of cooling as a 6KW system in 1999 (you could proberly say as far back as 1995 if you wanted to) ooo but it has a remote control and exact temperature control as well as it runs 30% quieter... ZIPPY DOO!!!! it is peoples perception on what they want out of their belongings is what companies will make... Think about that before you all start accusing big business and the oil company conspiracy. I'm not saying that there is not something out there pushing us to take these choice but we are not lemmings...

sm0ky2

Quote from: erickdt on January 21, 2009, 06:45:14 PM

If only there were some way to beam solar energy collected in space, by satellites, down to the Earth's surface...

in a giant Fiber-Optic Cable, down the center of the 'space elevator'
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.