Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pressure based idea

Started by Gravitator, January 21, 2009, 07:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian334

That goes both ways, inventors should clearly state why there invention will work and critic’s should clearly state why it will not.

BAHammer

Quote from: truth on January 27, 2009, 07:42:42 AM
Let us keep things in context;
The math of procreation is 1 = 1 = time = 0 up to possible blood line

History or an other TRUE information is a good thing.

I do try to keep my posts on the subject matter of the thread, and i would invite you to do the same.

:)

When you posted your math, was biology being discussed ? So why complain when I mention that without you giving your math a specific frame of reference, if I infer incorrectly your meaning.
I'd suggest in the future that you give other people a better idea of what you mean. I don't know you. So I wouldn't know what you were trying to discuss. Considering that it was biology, not sure why I should have thought of that.

truth

Dear BA,

1 + 1 + time can = 0 up to blood line

You were asked about your goal. Specifically if it was the history of Bessler or the future of overunity.

Your response was was that your goal was to find a girl and live a quiet life.
I responded that the math of procreation is overunity.

From this and other postings of yours under BAHAMMER and PMOTION I have come to understand that you have some psychosocial issues that interfere with your ability to focus and interact appropriately.

I do hope that have been seeking help or at least do so in the future.

No offense or anything, but I follow this site to challenge my ideas of free energy possibilities, and you are not contributing anything helpful to that goal.

I respect your right to your own opinion and personality, but I most likely will not respond to anymore argumentative posters.

Good luck in whatever you do.    :)

AB Hammer

Quote from: truth on January 28, 2009, 08:59:54 AM
Dear BA,

1 + 1 + time can = 0 up to blood line

You were asked about your goal. Specifically if it was the history of Bessler or the future of overunity.

Your response was was that your goal was to find a girl and live a quiet life.
I responded that the math of procreation is overunity.

From this and other postings of yours under BAHAMMER and PMOTION I have come to understand that you have some psychosocial issues that interfere with your ability to focus and interact appropriately.

I do hope that have been seeking help or at least do so in the future.

No offense or anything, but I follow this site to challenge my ideas of free energy possibilities, and you are not contributing anything helpful to that goal.

I respect your right to your own opinion and personality, but I most likely will not respond to anymore argumentative posters.

Good luck in whatever you do.    :)

Be careful truth

When he gets mad at someone, he will never leave you alone IMO. I am writing this so out of spite with me he might leave you alone for he hates me more.

Good luck
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

BAHammer

Quote from: Gravitator on January 27, 2009, 12:10:17 PM
This idea and my thoughts about pressure differences are totally busted !!!
I realised that I had a mistake in my thinking. In sea the pressure at one meter depth is
hydrostatic pressure + pressure from atmosphere. In jar that have a vacuum/negative pressure
at the top of jar atmosphere pressure is missing. This means that in jar where airpressure
push water to jar the hydrostatic pressure at the bottom of jar (base water level) is equal
to atmosphere pressure.  ;D ;D

http://concrete-submarine-hull.blogspot.com/