Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Over Unity Field Sobriety Tests

Started by jadaro2600, January 24, 2009, 06:53:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jadaro2600

I've noticed throughout this forum and other forums, youtube and google video, that there is an enormous amount of spontaneous socializing and other commentary on mechanicals or electrical setups which don't seem to follow logic.  The aforementioned term 'logic' assuming that there are certain guidelines to which a device being tested, with assertions of potential or factual overunity must fall within; these conventions maintaining a certain quality for which an atmosphere is established where the device in question, or the setup thereof, is made to be replicable.  And having a testable hypothesis or theory, be replicated without unnecessary or undue burden on the investors, as those with vested interest, or the interested, as those generally interested.

These conventions would aim to secure the validity of any claims of over unity.  These conventions with which I apply to any observable tested setup or device is what I like to call the Over Unity Field Sobriety Tests.  And the questions I ask myself are:

Is the experiment done in the dark? or half-way in the dark?
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYcjjSfiNNE "Sorry about the light." ?

Is the device placed against a wall or a non-transparent surface whereby inductances or 'hidden' motive forces could be at play?
- Steve Mark's TPU; honestly, anything with a toroidal coil is going to pick up some hertzian waves, depending upon their power output, almost any solid state device could potentially be a fake given a distant RF transmitter.

Are there no circuit diagrams or plans for the device; are they written on papyrus, napkins, toilet paper or are they done professionally ( with crayons )?
- most youtube videos and of course, Steorn

Is there a lack of information followed quickly by a clamor of conjectural hypothesis, commentary or non-constructive hype; is the device meant to create a commotion of investor interest without having been valid by the above?
- Steorn

- - - - - - - - - - -  ;)

I think that the only honest to goodness device we'll ever see will be tested in the middle of a football field on a glass table at high noon.

The idea is to question the power source or motive mechanisms - when they can be explained by other means, then they won't be valid until replicate on a larger scale and confirmed elsewhere.  Until then, claims are mostly bullsh!t.

nitinnun

logic is nothing but a tool.

intuition is superior VS logic,
for uncovering new/unknown information.

which is why our "leaders",
have demonized intuition,
where ever possible.

because they do not want people to break away from their control system,
by discovering information on their own,
with their "innate mental resources".

they want inventors to go to what might as well be a "government-approved religion",
for all their scientific knowledge.

but it is the person,
who develops technology.

not any organization.
not any dogma.
not any tool.

it is unwise,
to judge a researcher,
by the tools they use.

because tools do not make the man.

jadaro2600

I haven't judged the researcher, I've judged the machine. :)

z.monkey

Howdy jadaro2600,

Every invention starts with a theory, or an idea.  These ideas have to be developed into a working device.  Little victories in research turn into viable products.  Much of the overunity fodder on the interwebs is peoples struggle for understanding through research and experimentation.  A failed experiment is valuable, even if you make an ass of yourself doing it.  This is scientific soul expression, and until you master the concept and build a working device you may be seen as an idiot.

There are many projects that I have tried to build that are utter failures, but I learn from them, and develop my understanding, and learn what NOT to do.  Ultimately this will result in a working overunity device.  All it takes is time, patients, persistence, sweat, tears, blood, and a whole lot of forking work...

Nitinnun, you are right about the controllers.  If people were actually taught how to use their mind in the public schools the controller's system of control would evaporate overnight...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

mscoffman

@jadaro2600

I agree with your point of view completely. My feeling is there is a method
of testing a proposed overunity devices that would show that they produce
more energy then a reference battery, that could be used on you-tube. IE.
The device would then not need to be shown perpetually operating. It relies
on energy balance, not instrumentation digits or potentially faulty calculations,
even though once proved by a balance, instrumentation numbers may become
interesting to describe what is happening with the device.

People serious about showing overunity devices would then be able to
provide a standard proof of overunity. The self running loop is composed
low cost standard electronics. Having this proof requirement before anyone
even acknowledged claims seriously would help filter whim-based fraudsters.
It would also force people to admit to standard scientific instrumentation techniques
that actually work, and would emphasise what the user wants to see, remote
deliverable, usable energy.

Obviously, if a person is absolutely intent on cheating, this would not prevent
them from doing so, but I think it would prevent most pathological cases of
claimed overunity from be submitted for serious consideration.

Since I'm not the only person with a brain, this should already be being done,
but from my experience very few demonstrations really pass that test. Very
many people have lost opportunities to prove overunity in their
*existing* device because of instrumentation problems.

One thing that is happening though is that things are changing as new
energy products actually come on the market and one can start to disregard
certain so called "break-throughs" that are not really going to make any significant
difference in future course of events. For example, now may not be a
good time to create alternate internal combustion engine design methodologies.
With electric automobiles finally actually becoming products, we can forget about
devices that directly replace automobile engines and simply focus on devices that
produce excess energy.

Thanks for listening.

:S:MSCoffman