Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Captain Hans Coler (Kohler) Magnetstromapparat (Magnet Power Apparatus)

Started by Michelinho, January 24, 2009, 09:12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neptune

If you look at the photo in the post by Albator 10, you will see that the wound magnets are mounted on holders or carriers, which have some kind of pins running in slots in the base board. My idea is that these holders would have a wooden projection extending towards the centre of the board, but stopping about 2cm short of the centre point . Now imagine a threaded rod mounted vertically through a hole in the centre of the board. Screwed onto this rod is a cone, with its narrow end at the bottom. As you screw it down, it pushes all the wound magnets appart equally. The magnet holders would each need a spring [or a rubber band ] pulling towards the board centre. The threaded rod and cone would best be wood, plastic, or other non magnetic material. This is the simplest idea I could come up with. On top of the cone, mount a large wheel for easy small adjustments. I own the Anti- copyright on this any anyone can use it if they want.

Michelinho

Quote from: neptune on March 02, 2009, 01:20:12 PM
If you look at the photo in the post by Albator 10, you will see that the wound magnets are mounted on holders or carriers, which have some kind of pins running in slots in the base board. My idea is that these holders would have a wooden projection extending towards the centre of the board, but stopping about 2cm short of the centre point . Now imagine a threaded rod mounted vertically through a hole in the centre of the board. Screwed onto this rod is a cone, with its narrow end at the bottom. As you screw it down, it pushes all the wound magnets appart equally. The magnet holders would each need a spring [or a rubber band ] pulling towards the board centre. The threaded rod and cone would best be wood, plastic, or other non magnetic material. This is the simplest idea I could come up with. On top of the cone, mount a large wheel for easy small adjustments. I own the Anti- copyright on this any anyone can use it if they want.

That would work very well. Great idea to get them all to equally slide out. I'll try to find a cone made of plastic, wood or other material.

Take care,

Michel

neptune

@Sushimoto. When you talk about adjusting the magnets using a disk with spiral inserts, I think that you may have some information that the rest of us do not have. Did you get this information from the internet? If you did, then maybe you would like to share it ?                                                     kind regards, neptune.

Michelinho

Hi everyone,

Here is an article from "The Electrical Experimenter March 1916":

QuoteSubstitutes for copper in Germany.

So scarce has copper become in Germany, owing to the trying conditions of the war, that substitutes have been found to replace copper wherever possible, especially in electrical plants, where, of course, such large amounts of this valuable metal are used. The new regulations of the German Association of Electrical Engineers cover this saving of copper by the substitution of other metals, notably zinc and iron.

Zinc busbars are advocated, and tables have been worked out for the carrying capacity of same, as well as for zinc bolts and zinc and iron wire. Where zinc is used its low mechanical strength, low elasticity, low melting point and its sensitiveness to high and low temperatures must be taken into account, of course. Wherever iron and steel are used for contacts they must be protected properly by means of zinc plating, lead plating, or else by greasing, etc.

With regard to iron busbars, the rule in the case of direct current for the permissible current is to have the relation of 1 to 2.8 to the permissible current in copper bars of the same dimensions. If the war continues copper will be nearly unknown in Germany. -Elec. World.

Still playing around with the original setup and still tuning. I should get 6 big "U" magnets for the newer version (6" X 3" X 3/4") soon.

Take care all,

Michel

hansvonlieven

This article is very misleading. When they are talking about scarcity of copper they are talking about unavailability of copper on the open market in the second half of the first world war.

There was plenty of copper in Germany at that time. Pity, virtually all of it was used to produce monstrous amounts of ammunition. Cartridges were, and still are, made of brass (cartridge brass is 30% zinc and 70% copper) That caused the shortage.

So, private experimenters had to made do with substitutes.

This does not really apply to Hans Coler and his devices though. This article is long before his time.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx