Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Finally I think I got it !

Started by Gravitator, January 27, 2009, 12:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AB Hammer

Gravitator

When are you going to start your build? Or are you looking for possible help? The number one thing in this game is that until it is built it is only scratches on a sheet of paper. The largest concerns with this design is the expected slow speed if it would work and the possibility of fall back. Meaning if the fluid starts filling up at the top it may fall back and stop. Another way to say it is,  fluid takes time to pass and if it doesn't pass fast enough it will stall and stop. You need to try a small test build to try to see what can be done. Don't start a large project due to the expenses of a large project.

PM sent

With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Joao

Hello for all

First and very easy test:

Will 100 kg of weight lift more than 100 kg of water (for instance 1000 kg)? It´s possible? If yes, it´s already overunity itself. Unnecessary to build the entire and complicated original project to demonstrate overnity and to revolutionize the world.

TinselKoala

Quote from: Joao on January 29, 2009, 05:50:45 PM
Hello for all

Will 100 kg of weight lift more than 100 kg of water (for instance 1000 kg)? It´s possible? If yes, it´s already overunity itself. Unnecessary to build the entire and complicated original project to demonstrate overnity and to revolutionize the world.

Rather depends on just how far you lift it, doesn't it?
Otherwise, we'll all be stumbling down another Archer Quinn rabbit hole chasing an overunity lever with a Sword of God, won't we.

This idea reminds me of briansomething's, with its pistons and flipping containers.

hansvonlieven

Quote from: Joao on January 29, 2009, 05:50:45 PM
Hello for all

A 100 kg of anything is still a 100 kg; why the distinction between weight and water?  ???.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Gravitator

Hi,

@Joao

Yes it will. The question that I'm thinking is how to do this again and again.
The main idea is to use two pistons and turn them upsidedown every time the piston is filled.

@hansvonlieven

Hope these pictures answer to your question. If not I'm more than pleased to give you more information.

@AB Hammer

Help would be nice :) I'm really busy earning my living so I don't have so much time to spend with
this I'd like to spend...

Here is my "project plan" that I would (and will but this WILL TAKE TIME without help) do (calculate/test) to figure
out if this is something usefull and worth to build as whole. Any help on any part would be nice.

1. Piston shape ? Before building I think we should know the dimensions of piston etc. (See picture Piston shape?).
   With these calculations we ensure that double piston will turn upsidedown.

2. After step 1 we know piston's dimensions and weight, Now we can calculate/test "water in" tubes diameter and
   see how much time will it take to fill the piston and how much water was moved. Tubes diameter
   depends of course how high the water was lifted.

3. After step 2 we know how much water we can lift with one double piston in x time and to what height.
   After this it is possible to start thinking the filling of funnel (or using the double piston
   as it own with tubes connected directly from upper piston to lower piston) and what is possible
   to do with funnel. How many pistons are needed to keep water level as same while water is falling
   from bottom of funnel. What kind of flow/amount of water is needed for what kind of "small water turbine"
   etc.

BR,
Gravitator