Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

OverUnity Prize may be way too small

Started by spacetrax, January 28, 2009, 02:22:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

utilitarian

Quote from: spacetrax on January 30, 2009, 12:09:31 AM
I would`t say so...
I guess an OU device is nearly impossible to make at home, because it might require industrial processes to be built. That´s why such a home-made device is so precious and rare and it would deserve a big price to be paid for it.

I think you are missing it.  Think of an OU device like a magic genie lamp, where upon a rubbing, a genie comes out a gives you wishes.  This is surely incredibly useful.  And you could argue that we should devote all of our available industry to make such lamps for every person in the world, as it would solve everyone's problems.  But really, whether you spend 10 minutes in your garage thinking about how to make one and giving up, or whether you spend a trillion dollars in the pursuit of capturing genies and putting them in lamps, the number of working lamps that will be produced will be exactly the same - zero.

z.monkey

I am really sick of your ultra pessimistic attitude Utilitarian...
You should go find the pessimist forum, you will be a celebrity there...

Were not talking about magic here...

We are talking about harnessing universal energy by harmonic resonance with universal overtones...

So piss off, asshole...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

utilitarian

Quote from: z.monkey on January 30, 2009, 11:26:23 AM
I am really sick of your ultra pessimistic attitude Utilitarian...
You should go find the pessimist forum, you will be a celebrity there...

We are talking about harnessing universal energy by harmonic resonance with universal overtones...

So piss off, asshole...

You're just mad because you have not figured out how to make a genie lamp yet.  Maybe with resonance you can stuff the genie into the lamp.  I know, we are so close to finding magic genies, we just need a little more time and effort.  Maybe if everyone pays $10 . . .

blueroomelectronics

Quote from: z.monkey on January 30, 2009, 11:26:23 AM

Just another way of saying Magic  :P or Snake Oil.

z.monkey

Utilitarian, Blueroomelectronics...

Open mouth, closed mind...

No wonder we don't make progress here...

This sort of venomous pessimism puts doubt in people's minds...

Doubt leads to fear, emotional frigidity...

Fear leads to inaction, lack of experimentation...

I think you should be banished from this site...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!