Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

coloumb force piezo electric generator

Started by sparks, January 31, 2009, 09:23:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

If a large capacitor was designed to induce pressure on a piezo electric transducer of significant size.  Upon charging and relaxing the charge would the piezo convert the columb force to electrical ouput?  The capacitor could be used in a resonant electrical fashion of high Q and the resultant piezo electric ouput would not appear to dampen the oscillations while generating voltage well over that needed to maintain the oscillator.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Shanti

Lol,

In recent times I really seem to be the bad ass  ;D (well maybe also, for currently I'm quite in pain...). But there are quite some topics, even older ones, wherw I am astonished, that so many people here seriously discuss about it, without really having understood the basic principle of operation.
One example is the piezo-electret. In one of my first posts I already tried to describe here, how exactly a piezo does work (http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=4147.msg99452#msg99452)

So from this understanding of a piezo, you will immediately come to the conclusion, that all the energy that you will get from your piezo, will also be drawn from your capacitor in your oscillation circuit. You can easily do the math...

Nevertheless. Don't feel disinspired by me. Every idea is a good idea. And if some ideas have some theoretical problems, we should indicate this one another. Otherwise discussing it wouldn't make sense...