Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Water

Started by lltfdaniel1, December 26, 2005, 05:41:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lltfdaniel1

You know when there is a Hole in the boat,

that water has to go up?

what makes it go up?

what makes the boat float?

(if you had a jug, over that hole, wouldn't that jug fill up with water?)

if you had a air hole at the top of the jug?

because when i do it with a plastic bottle it doesnt, so prehaps use an air hole at the top?

because you would end up haveing to turn it a bit to allow air to escape giveing that Blowing air (like with bath bottles)?.

but it doesnt fill up unless you allow air to escape.

pressure?

Sounds like it..

im not sure of this but i could do a test,

(But what makes that boat, sink, Water!)

and it doesnt have something to stop that air being pushed out??
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

lltfdaniel1

so water is overunity , because its heavyer then anything else!.

so if you, fill up a bottle of water and allow that water to escape then that would, suck air, in stead of Pushing it out!

well basicly like a vortex.

so the more air(escapes) the more water it allows,

and what exactly gets out weighted?

the water in the bottle Or the Big Vol of water Under neath?

you could have a small, hole at the bottom and a bigger one at the top?

or the other way round.

the only way this works is with gravity, so i think, a tiny hole at the bottom (to increase the pressure) and smaller the thingy gets as it moves up with a bigger hole up top?

nah i don' think it would but unless you get an air tight thingy and which allows some water to flow up thru it then , maybe just maybe because you would use something to keep that down, wouldnt you?

like in a swiming pool with a ball and it really does push up hard and hits you.

unless its a water wheel :-).

what is water pressure when a submarine is below 200 feet?

wheres that energy comeing from..

unless your in a sub where water pressure i would think would BE, More pressure below then at top so it could have a river of pressure flowing thru it to power a generator prehaps (?).
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

lltfdaniel1

heres something i thought up

http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/3196/roughpic9cp.jpg

(or you could have the tube all the same.)

think of it as heat pressures but this, with water :-) .

of couse this is a 2d pic , but it would be a circle tube.

and why does a ball always go higher when you let go of it and flys up in the air?

or stand up on it?

(in the swimming pool)

you would use metal to hold it down, and that will be its energy input , instead of you ;-).

well you could use a sphere :-P.