Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Austrian inventor presents selfrunning machine

Started by hartiberlin, February 01, 2009, 10:21:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gyulasun

Hi Paul,

Yes,  he (Berger Gerald) has got WO2008083419 (A1), this also the same as AT9549 (U1),  and another a bit earlier: AT502983 (A2)

Link for the WO2008083419:
http://v3.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/biblio?KC=A1&date=20080717&NR=2008083419A1&DB=EPODOC&locale=en_EP&CC=WO&FT=D

Link for the AT502983:
http://v3.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/biblio?KC=A2&date=20070615&NR=502983A2&DB=EPODOC&locale=en_EP&CC=AT&FT=D

If you click on the Description icon (under the title of the patents), you can find a Translate this text icon in the opening German patent text window so that you will get a computer translation into English in a newly opening window

rgds,  Gyula.

khabe

Think about,
When hydraulic transmission installed instead of normal (or automatic gearbox) -  then car will take less fuel?
Come on, guys ...
10 years ago, when I was very busy with rebuildings of my house, I bought 763 BobCat loader ,
There are all on hydraulics, even driving - I did not detect any recognizable fuel economy ::)
cheers,
khabe

powercat

This guy did work with wind Generator's
A lot of wind Generator actually has 3 phase ac output which is converted to dc by bridge rectifier

cat
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

powercat

pump power with the load
http://www.hydraulicspneumatics.com/200/TechZone/HydraulicPumpsM/Article/True/6402/TechZone-HydraulicPumpsM

http://news.uns.purdue.edu/x/2008b/080909IvantysynovaPumps.html
[copy]Research has shown the "valveless" design alone could reduce fuel consumption by 40 percent

Currently, the best pumps and motors may have a top efficiency of 92 percent, but this efficiency level is only in a certain range of operation," Ivantysynova said

We learned that it actually improved performance to have surfaces that were not completely smooth, which was unexpected," she said.

Purdue has filed a patent for the innovation, called an "advanced gap surface design."

The innovations might be applied to a new "hydraulic hybrid" concept for cars that would use a hydraulic motor to save energy in hybrid cars.[end copy]

more to it then i thought :o

cat

When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

AB Hammer

Greetings Cat

This inventor has a fairly common approach to OU. One machine to another machine and see how much more can be possible. 100 in to get 170 and how many stages does it take? What is the practicality? The photo shows the hoses going off the photo. I suspect other parts of the device. Back in the 70s some people looked at water towers for OU/free energy. You pump the water up and gravity increases the pressure of the water to run through a water turbines to generate power to pump up the water to the tower and hopefully extra power. The whole idea is not practical. But here the inventor is using a hydraulic pump to what I see looks more like a generator possibly magnetically enhanced. Each invention has to have a practical application to be of use. Perpetual motion I doubt, but an improved efficiency very possible, and now days every little thing helps.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan