Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Austrian inventor presents selfrunning machine

Started by hartiberlin, February 01, 2009, 10:21:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

powercat

Many thanks AB Hammer for posting here and all the best with your current work.

@all   We do need more information on this [if anyone can]

Stefan have you tried to contact the inventor.

Efficient Motor, Efficient Pump
http://www.ecycle.com/hydraulic_motor_pump_sets.html

cat

When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

khabe

Hydraulic hybrid regeneration
http://www.gizmag.com/regeneration-no-longer-just-about-braking/10640/
cheers,
khabe

The hydraulic component of the
system consists of a low pressure reservoir, a hydraulic pump and a high pressure accumulator. The working
fluid is generally nitrogen.When a hydraulic hybrid is in motion and needs to stop, the kinetic energy from the
braking system is passed to the hydraulic pump - connected to the driveshaft - which uses it to pressurize
nitrogen gas in the high pressure accumulator. The pressure of the stored gas can then be used to power the
hydraulic pump that rotates the driveshaft, thus putting the vehicle in motion again.

powercat

Hi khabe

been on google 2 days on hydraulics
I cannot see how hes doing it      maybe a high pressure accumulator in the unit

like the Power Generating Shock Absorbers in the link you posted

all the best

cat

khabe

Quote from: powercat on February 06, 2009, 12:11:01 PM
Hi khabe
been on google 2 days on hydraulics
I cannot see how hes doing it      maybe a high pressure accumulator in the unit
like the Power Generating Shock Absorbers in the link you posted
all the best
cat

Perhaps.
We dont see whats behind right side of photo, where hoses go,
Perhaps when "normal" running then Motor drives Pump .. this pump drives Hydraulic motor ... seems through Pressure Reductor Regulator... perhaps at the same time part of
high pressure oil (before reductor, direct from Pump) will be pressed to High Pressure Tank (Nitrogen based) ...you can accumulate this energy gradually, long time, could be accumulated even day before ...
Now, when "experiment" beginning, you can load the Generator up to 170A when Motor uses just "only" 100A - the rest of energy comes to Hydraulic motor from "storage" - from high pressure tank.
And of course not long time  ;) ... as he told - "Although the device is not yet perfected ..."
I dont know is it fake or just missunderstanding ...
But anyway - even it is fake, joke or missunderstanding - this system is far not hopeless 8)
Its very useful device when short time peak power will be needed ::)
The only thing - I believe it was invented long time before hi did it ;)
But who knows exact ...
At least I do not,
cheers,
khabe

powercat

Quote from: khabe on February 06, 2009, 03:36:36 PM
Perhaps.
We dont see whats behind right side of photo, where hoses go,
Perhaps when "normal" running then Motor drives Pump .. this pump drives Hydraulic motor ... seems through Pressure Reductor Regulator... perhaps at the same time part of
high pressure oil (before reductor, direct from Pump) will be pressed to High Pressure Tank (Nitrogen based) ...you can accumulate this energy gradually, long time, could be accumulated even day before ...
Now, when "experiment" beginning, you can load the Generator up to 170A when Motor uses just "only" 100A - the rest of energy comes to Hydraulic motor from "storage" - from high pressure tank.
And of course not long time  ;) ... as he told - "Although the device is not yet perfected ..."
I dont know is it fake or just missunderstanding ...
But anyway - even it is fake, joke or missunderstanding - this system is far not hopeless 8)
Its very useful device when short time peak power will be needed ::)
The only thing - I believe it was invented long time before hi did it ;)
But who knows exact ...
At least I do not,
cheers,
khabe

Photo and patent look misleading to me  [normal].

Other side of photo , generator is running  ?????? then  24V Pump.

Missunderstanding OR a patent on the  method ::).

Quoteyou can accumulate this energy gradually, long time, could be accumulated even day before ...
Now, when "experiment" beginning, you can load the Generator up to 170A when Motor uses just "only" 100A - the rest of energy comes to Hydraulic motor from "storage"

170A - 100A = 70A to run a second pump into the accumulate as well   [think we need 30A more}

very useful device when short time peak power will be needed    YES

all the best

cat