Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lenzless rotation using radially (update: axially works too) magnetized PM.

Started by broli, February 02, 2009, 04:22:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broli

Damn it's 5am and I can't sleep. My head is raising with countless experiments that could be done to confirm this. Tomorrow I'll head to my local iron shop for some magnets.

Here's another excotic idea that needs some high temp superconducting foil. Just wrap foil around the lower part of the loop and cool it down. This will give rise to the meissner effect which will oppose the magnetic field and make it bend around it thus no field is seen by the moving charge in the wire and no lorentz force is applied on the lower part.

I still can't believe how ridiculously simple this is. Must...experiment...ASAP.

Smart Monkey

@broli

Try electromagnetic linear accelerator.   Bullet should be polarized as shown.

Paul-R

Ah! The magnets of post 9 are to be found in your average dumped microwave oven.
As featured on many street corners, and certainly in recycle centres. Getting into
the magnetron is a bit of a trip, but they are there. Two per oven.

Not very big - 3 inch outside diameter at the most. Probably a bit less. Ferrite.
Paul.

broli

Tanks for the heads up Paul. I bought one bar of ferrite magnet just to prove there's an unidirectional net force when the upper wire part is closer to the magnet or the lower part is shielded or both. I wanted to buy those ring magnets but the local magnet dealer is a huge RIP OFF. Ebay would be much wiser.

I'm going to try to setup an experiment with this Ferrite bar and see what it gives. Obviously Lenz will be doing its thing as the field is not the same for every slice like the ring ones. But the point of demonstration is the net Force. I would also appreciate others setting up similar experiments. I have very limited resources and it would be great if more people have a running setup.

broli

I have meanwhile built a frame based on a jnaudin experiment. Tomorrow I'll try and get a pc PSU for power supply and finish off the rest of the setup.

Meanwhile below is another design + sim. With the previous one I had to deal with commutator and brushes. But this one does away with those.